An Interpreter that takes a math formula (string) as input, and outputs a numeric result.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Hef.Math.Interpreter -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package Hef.Math.Interpreter --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Hef.Math.Interpreter" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add Hef.Math.Interpreter --version 1.0.0
- Added binary operators `<<`, `>>`, `&` and `|`.
- Added comparison operator `!=` (with alias `ne`).
- Added new operators `floor`, `ceil`, `trunc`.
- Added new operators `e`, `log`, `log10`.
- Added aliases to existing operators `<`, `<=`, `>` and `>=`.
- Operators priority is now from lowest (0) to highest (int.Max);
- Formula syntax: Alphanumeric operators should now be separated from operands by a blank space or brackets (e.g.: `e2` should be written `e 2` or `e(2)`).
- Removed some deprecated operation aliases (`degrad` and `raddeg`).
- Removed some deprecated functions related to unnamed contexts :
- Constructor `Interpreter(IInterpreterContext)`.
- Function `SetContext(IInterpreterContext)`.
- Operators that contain digits in their names no longer fail (e.g.: `deg2rad`).
- Fixed an issue related to mixed operators (i.e.: `!` was mixed to `!=`).
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.