Genuine Channels is a high-end transport environment accessible through .NET Remoting and Direct eXchange Manager (DXM) API. Besides offering steady connections in any environment thanks to configurable reconnect feature, Genuine Channels support communication with clients located behind firewalls, NAT and proxy servers (including those requiring authorization). Data encryption managed by security sessions and data compression without installing sinks provide for both easier coding and fast and secure client-server communication.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GenuineChannels -Version 220.127.116.11
dotnet add package GenuineChannels --version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="GenuineChannels" Version="22.214.171.124" />
paket add GenuineChannels --version 126.96.36.199
- IPv6 support (.NET Framework version 3.5 and 4.6 only)
- Optional TCP port sharing
- Optional TCP dual socket mode will enable both IPv4 and IPv6 for the socket listener (Vista and Longhorn above only)
- BinaryFormatter security fixes (dangerous delegates, unguarded DataSet and WindowsIdentity deserialization)
- Using built-in compression classes instead of the external ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll library
- Dropped support for .NET Framework 3.0 and below
- This is the initial release of the MIT-licensed open-source version of GenuineChannels.
- Zyan.SafeDeserializationHelpers (>= 0.3.0)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.