See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed --version 0.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed -Version 0.3.0
<PackageReference Include="DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed" Version="0.3.0" />
paket add DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed --version 0.3.0
#r "nuget: DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed, 0.3.0"
// Install DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed&version=0.3.0 // Install DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed&version=0.3.0
Mqtt codec support for DotNetty.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- DotNetty.Buffers-signed (>= 0.3.0)
- DotNetty.Codecs-signed (>= 0.3.0)
- DotNetty.Common-signed (>= 0.3.0)
- DotNetty.Transport-signed (>= 0.3.0)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed:
C# Device SDK for Smart Factory Tool Kit
GitHub repositories (3)
Showing the top 3 popular GitHub repositories that depend on DotNetty.Codecs.Mqtt-signed:
Connect tiny devices to Microsoft Azure services to build IoT solutions
Azure IoT Remote Monitoring preconfigured solution
An end-to-end sample that demonstrates an IoT application combining Service Fabric with other Azure services.
- BREAKING CHANGE: default byte buffer is now PooledByteBufferAllocator (unless overriden through environment variable).
- Port of PooledByteBuffer (support for flexible buffer sizes).
- Enables sending of multiple buffers in a single socket call.
- Refreshed DefaultChannelPipeline, AbstractChannelHandlerContext.
- Port of JsonObjectDecoder, DelimeterBasedFrameDecoder.
- Fixes to async sending in TcpSocketChannel.
- IoBufferCount, GetIoBuffer(s) introduced in IByteBuffer.