A lightweight enterprise framework to help write CQRS and Eventsourcing applications in C#, with a special focus on deploying to Azure.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Cqrs -Version 1.601.1108.447
dotnet add package Cqrs --version 1.601.1108.447
<PackageReference Include="Cqrs" Version="1.601.1108.447" />
paket add Cqrs --version 1.601.1108.447
* Added built-in Linq To SQL data store and event store modules to speed up time to market. This enables the use of just the one CQRS package to get to market. This adds a new configuration property "SqlDataStoreDbFileOrServerOrConnection" to the appSettings.
* Added Sql script for creating an event store table on SqlServer. Look in the Tool folder of the nuget package folder.
* An example for using the new Sql modules for data persistence and event sourcing can be found at our GitHub repository. Look for the 'Samples\CqrsWeb' Project.
* Added a repository builder and data-store builder to entities in UML.
* Added code generation for the base Host class.
* Added an event store service class so event can be queried by CorrelationId for external services that don't have access to the bus network.
* Added new stereo type on relationships to visually model aggregate to event EventHandlers
* Added new stereo type on relationships to visually model event to command converter EventHandlers
* Added new stereo type on relationships to visually model command to aggregate CommandHandlers
* Added a new companion package Cqrs.WebApi that provides the base for ASP.NET Web API usage with CQRS.NET
* Added configurable setting to enable certain events and commands to not be required to be handled by the service bus (useful when you want an instance of the system to just run a subset of all possible events that might be received by a poorly configured bus). Currently only AzureService bus support this.
* Added configurable setting to change the default behaviour of the "certain events and commands are required or not" settings into a white-list or black-list
* Added a tokens "TokenWithUserRsn", "TokenWithCompanyRsn" and "TokenWithUserRsnAndCompanyRsn"
* Added MemoryCacheEventStore
* Added SendAndWait to command senders.
* Added the EventStoreRetentionLevel Attribute to allow custom event publishers to use a standardised metric to decide hot, warm and cold storage of events.
- cdmdotnet.Logging (>= 126.96.36.199)
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on Cqrs:
A lightweight enterprise Function as a Service (FaaS) framework to write function based serverless and micro-service applications in hybrid multi-datacentre, on-premise and Azure environments.