WinUI. UI. Controls. Core
This library provides XAML templated controls. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
- CameraPreview: Easily preview video from camera sources and get realtime frames from the selected source.
- DropShadowPanel: DropShadowPanel control allows the creation of a DropShadow for any Xaml FrameworkElement in markup.
- ImageEx: Images are downloaded asynchronously showing a load indicator and can be stored in a local cache.
- InAppNotification: Show local notifications in your application.
- Loading: Helps to show content with animation to the user while the app is doing some calculation.
- RadialProgressBar: Displays progress as a circle getting filled.
- RotatorTile: Rotates through a set of items one-by-one like a live-tile.
- TabbedCommandBar: A command bar that organizes features of an application into a series of tabs.
- TextToolbar: A Toolbar for Editing Text attached to a RichEditBox. It can format RTF, Markdown, or use a Custom Formatter.
- TileControl: A ContentControl that show an image repeated many times.
Install-Package CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core -Version 7.0.2
dotnet add package CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core --version 7.0.2
<PackageReference Include="CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core" Version="7.0.2" />
paket add CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core --version 7.0.2
#r "nuget: CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core, 7.0.2"
// Install CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core&version=7.0.2 // Install CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core&version=7.0.2
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on CommunityToolkit.WinUI.UI.Controls.Core:
This library provides Controls, Panels, ItemsRepeater Layouts, and various other classes & helpers for XAML UI development with UWP. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit. This package provides no actual code and is only an aggregate of its dependencies. You can find out how to optimize your app after development at https://aka.ms/wct/optimize
This library provides a XAML MarkdownTextBlock control, an efficient and extensible control that can parse and render markdown. It is part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.