Chinchilla.StateManagement is a .NET Core port of cdmdotnet.StateManagement, a C# state management framework that provides a consistent abstraction for accessing data from various collections such as thread bound contexts, HTTP Request and Response collections as well as HTTP Cookies.
Install-Package Chinchilla.StateManagement -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package Chinchilla.StateManagement --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="Chinchilla.StateManagement" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add Chinchilla.StateManagement --version 18.104.22.168
* Switched to .NET Standard 2.0 support from .NET Core 3.0.
* Added .NET Core 3.0 support.
* TasksExtensions moved from the System namespace to the System.Threading.Tasks namespace
* Threaded.Threaded* classes have been renamed to Threaded.*
* Threaded.ContextItemCollectionFactory now throws NotSupportedException in-place of using an inappropriate collection.
* Cache support has been removed for .NET Core.
* Added a threaded based MemoryCache implementation of IContextCacheItemCollection.
* Switched to using an internal dictionary for controlling the passing of the data within a thread to thread situation such as when using Parallel Tasks.
- No dependencies.
Showing the top 1 GitHub repositories that depend on Chinchilla.StateManagement:
A lightweight enterprise Function as a Service (FaaS) framework to write function based serverless and micro-service applications in hybrid multi-datacentre, on-premise and Azure environments.
Read more about the GitHub Usage information on our documentation.