Chinchilla.StateManagement is a .NET Core port of cdmdotnet.StateManagement, a C# state management framework that provides a consistent abstraction for accessing data from various collections such as thread bound contexts, HTTP Request and Response collections as well as HTTP Cookies.
Install-Package Chinchilla.StateManagement -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package Chinchilla.StateManagement --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="Chinchilla.StateManagement" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add Chinchilla.StateManagement --version 18.104.22.168
#r "nuget: Chinchilla.StateManagement, 22.214.171.124"
// Install Chinchilla.StateManagement as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Chinchilla.StateManagement&version=126.96.36.199 // Install Chinchilla.StateManagement as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Chinchilla.StateManagement&version=188.8.131.52
* Switched to .NET Standard 2.0 support from .NET Core 3.0.
* Added some support for Parallel.ForEach and Parallel.For actions safely
* Added .NET Core 3.0 support.
* TasksExtensions moved from the System namespace to the System.Threading.Tasks namespace
* Threaded.Threaded* classes have been renamed to Threaded.*
* Threaded.ContextItemCollectionFactory now throws NotSupportedException in-place of using an inappropriate collection.
* Cache support has been removed for .NET Core.
* Added a threaded based MemoryCache implementation of IContextCacheItemCollection.
* Switched to using an internal dictionary for controlling the passing of the data within a thread to thread situation such as when using Parallel Tasks.
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (12)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Chinchilla.StateManagement:
A lightweight enterprise Function as a service (FaaS) framework to write function based serverless and micro-service applications in hybrid multi-datacentre, on-premise and Azure environments, offering modern patterns such as CQRS and event-sourcing. Offering a superior combination of serverless, micro-service and traditional deployments both in the cloud and on-premise to suit any business. Deployments can be inter-conntected with each other sharing data and resourcing or independant and issolated while providing a consistent framework and guideline for both development, deployment, DevOps and administration. CQRS.NET has been designed with modularity in mind... see the number of technology packages below you can chose from. Modularity applies to both development concerns like storage as well as operational modularity such as serverless or micro-service deployment, PaaS, VMs or container packaging. Every package and design choice made should be interchangeable with custom code if needed.
Use Azure ServiceBus as a message, event or command bus in CQRS.NET
Use Azure Configuration Manager as the configuration manager in CQRS.NET
Use Ninject as your IoC container of choice when using Microsoft Azure ServiceBus for CQRS.NET as your command bus
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Chinchilla.StateManagement:
A lightweight enterprise Function as a Service (FaaS) framework to write function based serverless and micro-service applications in hybrid multi-datacentre, on-premise and Azure environments.