See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CacheManager.Serialization.Bond --version 1.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package CacheManager.Serialization.Bond -Version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="CacheManager.Serialization.Bond" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add CacheManager.Serialization.Bond --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: CacheManager.Serialization.Bond, 1.0.1"
// Install CacheManager.Serialization.Bond as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CacheManager.Serialization.Bond&version=1.0.1 // Install CacheManager.Serialization.Bond as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CacheManager.Serialization.Bond&version=1.0.1
CacheManager extension package providing Microsoft Bond based serialization for distributed caches. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features. The Core library contains a Newtonsoft.Json based serializer implementation which can be used instead of the default binary serializer.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 was computed. netcoreapp1.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.2 is compatible. netstandard1.3 is compatible. netstandard1.4 was computed. netstandard1.5 was computed. netstandard1.6 was computed. netstandard2.0 was computed. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net40 is compatible. net403 was computed. net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen30 was computed. tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap was computed. uap10.0 was computed.|
|Windows Phone||wpa81 was computed.|
|Windows Store||netcore451 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
# Release 1.0.1
* Improvements for using CacheManager in ASP.NET Core DI, new overloads for the `IServiceCollection`
* Fixed an issue with NuGet references when CacheManager.Core was referenced implicitly only #147
* Extended the `RemoveByHandle` event to also return the removed cache value (if possible). This is not supported for Redis key-events based triggers #144
# Release 1.0.0
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net/.