X10 CM19 Transceiver library for Home Automation
- Supports sending and receiving of following X10 RF messages:
- Standard module commands (On, Off, Dim, Bright, AllLightsOn, AllUnitsOff)
- Camera pan/tilt commands (Left, Right, Up, Down)
- Security sensors (Motion and door/window sensors, security remotes)
- Event driven
- Hot plug and automatic re-connection on error
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CM19Lib -Version 1.0.3
dotnet add package CM19Lib --version 1.0.3
<PackageReference Include="CM19Lib" Version="1.0.3" />
paket add CM19Lib --version 1.0.3
#r "nuget: CM19Lib, 1.0.3"
// Install CM19Lib as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CM19Lib&version=1.0.3 // Install CM19Lib as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CM19Lib&version=1.0.3
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on CM19Lib:
Interface for MIG service that adds HomeAutomation commands for controlling X10 and Z-Wave devices.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.