• Users can interactively provide report parameter inputs at run time to display reports based on the parameter.
• SQL Server RDL specification expressions are supported.
• Built-in SQL Query designer with a convenient user interface to create and view relationships between tables easily.
• A rich selection of built-in report items, including charts, grids, pivot grids, subreports, textboxes, images, lines, and rectangles for better visual representation of data.
• Report viewer supports multilevel grouping and sorting in data regions of report items such as tablixes, matrices and lists.
• Interactive features in RDL specification like drill through, hyperlink, and interactive sorting to work with report at runtime.
• Preview the report in print layout prior to printing. Page settings can be modified using page setup dialog.
• All static texts within the report viewer and report designer can be localized to any desired language.
• Displayed reports can be exported to popular file formats: PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HTML.
Learn more: https://www.boldreports.com/features?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
Support Questions: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid subscription license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s Bold Reports services, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's Bold Reports Software License Agreement and Terms of Service (https://www.boldreports.com/terms-of-use/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can start a subscription or start a free 15-day trial here (https://www.boldreports.com/pricing/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2021 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Bold Reports license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package BoldReports.Web -Version 2.4.30
dotnet add package BoldReports.Web --version 2.4.30
<PackageReference Include="BoldReports.Web" Version="2.4.30" />
paket add BoldReports.Web --version 2.4.30
#r "nuget: BoldReports.Web, 2.4.30"
// Install BoldReports.Web as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BoldReports.Web&version=2.4.30 // Install BoldReports.Web as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BoldReports.Web&version=2.4.30
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.