dotnet add package AspectExpressionSerialization --version 1.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package AspectExpressionSerialization -Version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="AspectExpressionSerialization" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add AspectExpressionSerialization --version 1.1.1
#r "nuget: AspectExpressionSerialization, 1.1.1"
// Install AspectExpressionSerialization as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AspectExpressionSerialization&version=1.1.1 // Install AspectExpressionSerialization as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AspectExpressionSerialization&version=1.1.1
* Very simple interface. Essentially the interface consists of two methods (with a couple of convenient overloads) on the class XmlExpressionSerializer from the namespace vm.Aspects.ExpressionSerialization:
- public static XElement ToXmlElement(Expression expression);
- public static Expression ToExpression(XElement document);
* The overloads allow for serializing to and from whole XDocument objects.
* The serializer supports serialization of constant expression of the following data types:
- all primitive types;
- enum types;
- nullable types;
- the most of the FCL basic types like: string, DateTime, TimeSpan, Uri, Guid, DBNull;
- any serializable types;
- any types marked with DataContractAttribute;
- anonymous types;
- arrays and generic sequences of the above;
- The XML documents are validated against a schema: urn:schemas-vm-com:Aspects.Expression
-- targets .NET 4.6.2 and 4.7.1
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net462 is compatible. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 is compatible. net472 is compatible. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- CommonServiceLocator (>= 2.0.3)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Rebuilt for .NET 4.7.2