The library provide those features :
- The queries are cached, and only requeried if there is changes;
- Requesting informations can be optionally done asynchronously, as it allow the use of the new keywords of .NET 4.5, async and await;
- Can grabs the item’s images (small and large version), and cache them;
- Can use an apikey to make authenticated requests;
- And more!
Install-Package AltarAPIDiabloIII -Version 188.8.131.52
dotnet add package AltarAPIDiabloIII --version 184.108.40.206
<PackageReference Include="AltarAPIDiabloIII" Version="220.127.116.11" />
paket add AltarAPIDiabloIII --version 18.104.22.168
#r "nuget: AltarAPIDiabloIII, 22.214.171.124"
// Install AltarAPIDiabloIII as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=AltarAPIDiabloIII&version=126.96.36.199 // Install AltarAPIDiabloIII as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=AltarAPIDiabloIII&version=188.8.131.52
- Quick correction of the previous version. Items should now be queriable without errors.
- Fixed *another* critical error that could occur when Blizzard erronously send duplicate values in an Item's AttributeRaws.
- Fixed a critical error that could occur Blizzard erronously send duplicate values in an Item's AttributeRaws.
- Added a few informations in the Item and Career classes that were introduced in Diablo III's 2.3 version.
- Fixed a crash occuring when calling the Clear method;
- Added Locale support;
- Cleaned up APIKEY support;
- Added a whole bunch of data to the Career, Item and Gem class;
- Added a 'SchemalessData' property to many classes, which will contains any as-of-yet discovered data, if any.
- Fixed an error occuring when a career didn't exist. It should throw the proper exception, now.
- Fixed a potential issue that sometimes caused a queried career to be empty;
- Added an experimental property to the D3Cache object, named ApiKey. Just set your apikey to it and it should make authenticated requests;
- Removed PublicKey and PrivateKey properties of D3Cache. Use ApiKey as mentioned above, instead.
- Added season-related properties to Career, Hero and Item;
- Added artisan-related informations to Careers;
- The property AttributesRaw of the various item-related objects now contains its appropriately obtained informations (in the form of a dictionary).
- Fixed a problem with Battletags validation.
- Fixed a potential issue when clearing the items cache in memory;
- Fixed a potential race condition problem when requesting an item;
- Added another overload for 'GetFullItem' that accept the tooltipParams (such as 'item/tyraels-might') of an item.
- Fixed a bug preventing the D3Cache's property ImageAsDirect from functioning as intended;
- Added an optional property to D3Cache, named ImagesLocation, which allow you to choose where the images are stored;
- Fixed the cache initialization to properly recreate deleted directory;
- The images' directory is now recreated while running if it was manually deleted;
- Added a method overload for GetImagePath, now allowing you to obtain SKILLS icons, small or large, for ActiveSkill, PassiveSkill and FollowerSkill;
- Items obtained via GetFullItem can now also be used in the GetImagePath method to obtain their icons;
- This is a mostly complete rewrite of the library;
- I cleaned up the parsing of the data we get from Blizzard into a proper deserialization system;
- The "Get"s methods (i.e. GetCareer, GetFullHero, GetFullItem, etc) are now located directly in the D3Cache class;
- More thread-safety added;
- The Clear() method of D3Cache is now more thorought -- it also clear the in-memory cache;
- More robust -- The library shouldn't normally crash due to minimal changes on Blizzard's part;
- Faster -- Some optimizations has been done across the board;
- ATTENTION : I expect minor bugs to crop up, like deserialization mismatches. If you find any, please send me an Email ASAP, i'll be very grateful !
1.3.2 : A small fix for a bug that came with D3's 2.0.1 patch, which prevented the obtention of a career. More to come once the api is updated for the expansion.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.