ImageGear for .NET adds enterprise-class image viewing, compression, image processing and editing functions easily to any application, with support for PDF, more than 100 file formats and expanded functionality such as optical character recognition (OCR), barcode recognition, and support for medical DICOM images.
ImageGear provides software developers access to the following technologies:
* The ability to edit, convert, and compress over 100 image, graphic, and document formats, including raster and vector images, PDF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, TIFF, DICOM, CAD, ABIC Check Imaging, HD Photo, Camera RAW, and more.
* Image viewing and display with powerful viewing-enhancement functions that take full advantage of Windows GUI features. ImageGear includes support for WinForms, WPF, and ASP.NET, and also provides GUI features such as common dialogs for image loading, saving, processing, and more.
* Manipulating and managing PDF and PostScript files (PS, EPS). Our PDF library API supports most common use-case scenarios such as: rasterization, printing, splitting, merging, annotations, watermarking, text extraction, layers, encryption, optimization, PDF/A validation and conversion, and many more.
* OCR capabilities, including support for over 100 different languages, image pre-processing, zone-based processing, and more.
* Barcode support for postal, patch, 1D and 2D barcode recognition and creation.
* Printing, TWAIN scanning, and the ability to hook web apps into scanner functions to deliver high-quality scanning directly to cloud storage repositories.
* Advanced image processing capabilities, including hole punch removal, line removal, dotted line removal, noise removal, clean borders, negate, auto-crop, image enhancement, dilation, erosion, despeckle, deskew, rotate, edge detection, segmentation, among many others.
* Annotation capabilities, including the ability to add, edit, and burn-in XML-based text and image annotations, stamps, and redactions.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Accusoft.ImageGear.All -Version 23.0.1
dotnet add package Accusoft.ImageGear.All --version 23.0.1
<PackageReference Include="Accusoft.ImageGear.All" Version="23.0.1" />
paket add Accusoft.ImageGear.All --version 23.0.1
- Accusoft.ImageGear.AdvancedProcessing (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.ART.WinForms (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.ART.WPF (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Barcode (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.CameraRaw (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Core (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Formats.Advanced (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Jpeg2k (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Medical.WinForms (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Medical.WPF (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Office (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.PDF (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Recognition (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Recognition.Asian (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.TWAIN (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.Vector (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.WEB (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.WinForms (= 23.0.1)
- Accusoft.ImageGear.WPF (= 23.0.1)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.