dotnet add package ZstdNet --version 1.4.5
NuGet\Install-Package ZstdNet -Version 1.4.5
<PackageReference Include="ZstdNet" Version="1.4.5" />
paket add ZstdNet --version 1.4.5
#r "nuget: ZstdNet, 1.4.5"
// Install ZstdNet as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=ZstdNet&version=1.4.5 // Install ZstdNet as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=ZstdNet&version=1.4.5
Zstd compression library wrapper for .NET
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- System.Memory (>= 4.5.4)
- System.Memory (>= 4.5.4)
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (10)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on ZstdNet:
.NET client library for Apache Pulsar
SharpPulsar is Apache Pulsar Client built using Akka.net
ZoneTree is a persistent, high-performance, transactional, ACID-compliant ordered key-value database for NET. It can operate in memory or on local/cloud storage.
A compression library that implements many compression algorithms such as LZ4, Zstd, LZMA, Snappy, Brotli, GZip, and Deflate. It helps you to improve performance by reducing Memory Usage and Network Traffic for caching.
The Butter replay format is a binary compressed format built for incremental loading and minimal file size.
GitHub repositories (9)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on ZstdNet:
Visual Novels resource browser
Template engine based on Microsoft's Razor parsing engine for .NET Core
Toolchain that lets you interact with the Overwatch files and extract models and stuff.
Managed Emote/PSB tool libs.
⚡ A compression library that implements many compression algorithms such as LZ4, Zstd, LZMA, Snappy, Brotli, GZip, and Deflate. It helps you to improve performance by reducing Memory Usage and Network Traffic for caching.
* libzstd v1.4.5
* Span support (#19)
* Streaming support (#18)
* Advanced parameters APIs support
Some other changes:
* `libzstd.dll` now cross-compiled using `(i686|x86_64)-w64-mingw32-gcc -DZSTD_MULTITHREAD -DZSTD_LEGACY_SUPPORT=0 -pthread -s` instead of `msvc` for performance reasons
* `ZstdException` error codes exposed
* On buffers close to 2GB `Wrap` now tries its best, but if source is uncompressible and the size is too large, `ZstdException` with `ZSTD_error_dstSize_tooSmall` will be thrown (#21)
* Buffer pooling on `Wrap` without `dst` param
Possibly breaking changes:
* `Decompressor.GetDecompressedSize()` now throws `ZstdException` instead of returning `0` on error
* `ZstdException` with error code `ZSTD_error_dstSize_tooSmall` instead of `InsufficientMemoryException` on `Wrap` if destination buffer too small
* `ZstdException` with error code `ZSTD_error_dstSize_tooSmall` instead of `ArgumentOutOfRangeException` on `Unwrap` if destination buffer too small