Gnostice XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is the next-generation multi-format document-processing component suite for .NET developers. Currently, XtremeDocumentStudio .NET Converter supports converting PDF, DOCX, DOC, BMP, JPEG, PNG, WMF, EMF, TIFF and MTIFF to PDF, DOCX, TXT, HTML, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and MTIFF. More formats will be introduced in future. It can convert documents such as DOCX-to-PDF or PDF to images without requiring any other external software or libraries. It can also intelligently reconstruct page elements when converting PDF to DOCX.
XtremeDocumentStudio .NET is 100% managed code. It can natively process supported formats without requiring external software such as Microsoft Word, Open XML SDK, Word Automation Services, Adobe PDF library or GhostScript.
Install-Package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETConverter -Version 17.2.0
dotnet add package XtremeDocumentStudio.NETConverter --version 17.2.0
<PackageReference Include="XtremeDocumentStudio.NETConverter" Version="17.2.0" />
paket add XtremeDocumentStudio.NETConverter --version 17.2.0
Version 2017 R2 - May 5, 2017
- HTML5 Document Viewer
- Introduced feature to annotate PDF files
- Adding new annotation: Sticky Note
- Editing existing markup annotations: Sticky Note, Line, Square, Polygon, Polyline, Ellipse
- Shape properties supported:
- Stroke: Color, Width, Style - Solid and Dashed
- Fill: Color
- Interactivity features:
- Moving annotations
- Editing popup content
- Adding reply thread
- Setting of status (Accepted, Rejected, Completed and Cancelled)
- Support for tooltips
- Document level operations:
- Print and Download modified annotated documents
- Introduced API to specify whether annotations interactivity should be enabled
- Introduced API to set user identity which is used while editing annotations
- Form Filling
- Introduced API to get list of form fields, get and set form field values
- Introduced “beforeFormSubmit” to review form field before posting to server
- Introduced “afterFormSubmit” to notify document form fields changes sent to the server
- Introduced “OnClick”, “OnFocusIn” and “OnFocusOut” events for all form fields
- Introduced “OnChange” event for text edit, combo box, check box and list box fields
- Introduced “afterPageDrawn” to add custom content on the viewer page without affecting underlying document
- Document Viewing/Printing/Conversion
- Introduced support for Tables with predefined and custom table styles
- Added support for Page number, Date, Time, File path, File name, Sheet name in Headers & Footers
- Introduced Cell and Sheet formatting support
- APIs Introduced:
- ShowGridlines: to show/hide gridlines while viewing and printing
- ShowHeadings: to show/hide headings while viewing and printing
- FormattingMode : to choose in-built document settings or user specified settings for document layouting operation
- PDF Engine
- Incorrect coordinates are returned for Annotations and Form fields when the page contains negative coordinates in MediaBox/CropBox.
- Rendering of indexed DCT Images with masking are supported.
- Word Engine
- Rendering of textboxes with position relative to margins are handled.
- Rendering of tables with incorrect border width value are handled.
- Spreadsheet Engine
- Parsing issue with images when its position is relative to cell in XLS format.
- Converting parsed hexadecimal value to double precision floating point numbers in XLS format.
- Right and center alignment issue when cell content width is more than cell width.
- Enhanced Cell layouting to layout Date and Accounting formats.
- Re-layouting is done to consider print properties when Print API is called.
- Column heading width is calculated based on the width of highest column number.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.