* You get exact content of each request and response
* Including any malformed requests and soap faults
* It's applicable for both parties: web-services and clients
* Easy start, no code modification needed - just put dll and adjust config file
* Default handler just saves each request and response as a separate file
* But you can implement any custom handler instead
Install-Package WcfSoapLogger -Version 0.9.6
dotnet add package WcfSoapLogger --version 0.9.6
<PackageReference Include="WcfSoapLogger" Version="0.9.6" />
paket add WcfSoapLogger --version 0.9.6
#r "nuget: WcfSoapLogger, 0.9.6"
More info: https://github.com/capslocky/WcfSoapLogger
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.