4NLog. Signed. Fody
Signed NLog adapter for Tracer.Fody (which is an ILWeaver adding trace enter and leave log entries to methods). This adapter offers trace and static logging calls and changes them
to calls to NLog.
Install-Package Tracer.4NLog.Signed.Fody -Version 3.3.1
dotnet add package Tracer.4NLog.Signed.Fody --version 3.3.1
<PackageReference Include="Tracer.4NLog.Signed.Fody" Version="3.3.1" />
paket add Tracer.4NLog.Signed.Fody --version 3.3.1
- Moved to netstandard 2.0
- Can use TracerFodySpecialKeyPrefix environment variable to define prefix (instead of $) in $return and $exception.
- Updated to Fody 3.x
- TraceOn and NoTrace can be put on structs and constructors
- Fixed issue with missing local function extra parameter name
- Switched to new Fody package format, upgraded to Fody 3.3.x
- Added pattern based filter for specifying which methods to trace
- Fixed generic async rewrite issues causing PEVerify errors
- fixed pattern filter sorting bug
- added pattern filter order logging on weaving
- removed generated labda method logging
- prettified local func method name in logging
- Updated to Fody 4.x
- fixed call context problem with async methods
- added disabled attribute to turn off tracer weaving completely
- fixed error when tracing ref struct method parameters
- removed Fody reference cap. Please beware that using Fody 5.x or higher generates warning
- NoTrace can be applied to method parameters
- NoReturnTrace attribute to skip return value logging
- Various bug fixes
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.