NuGet\Install-Package SixLabors.ImageSharp -Version 2.1.3
dotnet add package SixLabors.ImageSharp --version 2.1.3
<PackageReference Include="SixLabors.ImageSharp" Version="2.1.3" />
paket add SixLabors.ImageSharp --version 2.1.3
#r "nuget: SixLabors.ImageSharp, 2.1.3"
// Install SixLabors.ImageSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SixLabors.ImageSharp&version=2.1.3 // Install SixLabors.ImageSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SixLabors.ImageSharp&version=2.1.3
ImageSharp is a new, fully featured, fully managed, cross-platform, 2D graphics API.
ImageSharp is a new, fully featured, fully managed, cross-platform, 2D graphics library. Designed to simplify image processing, ImageSharp brings you an incredibly powerful yet beautifully simple API.
ImageSharp is designed from the ground up to be flexible and extensible. The library provides API endpoints for common image processing operations and the building blocks to allow for the development of additional operations.
Built against .NET Standard 2.0, ImageSharp can be used in device, cloud, and embedded/IoT scenarios.
- ImageSharp is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- An alternative Six Labors License can be purchased for projects and applications requiring developer support. Please visit https://sixlabors.com/pricing for details.
Support Six Labors
Support the efforts of the development of the Six Labors projects.
- Purchase a Commercial Support License ❤️
- Become a sponsor via GitHub Sponsors ❤️
- Become a sponsor via Open Collective ❤️
- Detailed documentation for the ImageSharp API is available. This includes additional conceptual documentation to help you get started.
- Our Samples Repository is also available containing buildable code samples demonstrating common activities.
- Do you have questions? We are happy to help! Simply purchase a Six Labors License for developer support. Please do not open issues for questions or misuse our Discussions Forum.
- For feature ideas please join our Discussions Forum and we'll be happy to discuss.
- Please read our Contribution Guide before opening issues or pull requests!
Code of Conduct
Install stable releases via Nuget; development releases are available via MyGet.
|Package Name||Release (NuGet)||Nightly (MyGet)|
If you prefer, you can compile ImageSharp yourself (please do and help!)
- Using Visual Studio 2019
- Make sure you have the latest version installed
- Make sure you have the .NET 5 SDK installed
Alternatively, you can work from command line and/or with a lightweight editor on both Linux/Unix and Windows:
To clone ImageSharp locally, click the "Clone in [YOUR_OS]" button above or run the following git commands:
git clone https://github.com/SixLabors/ImageSharp
If working with Windows please ensure that you have enabled long file paths in git (run as Administrator).
git config --system core.longpaths true
This repository uses Git Large File Storage. Please follow the linked instructions to ensure you have it set up in your environment.
This repository contains Git Submodules. To add the submodules to the project, navigate to the repository root and type:
git submodule update --init --recursive
How can you help?
Please... Spread the word, contribute algorithms, submit performance improvements, unit tests, no input is too little. Make sure to read our Contribution Guide before opening a PR.
The ImageSharp Team
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
NuGet packages (469)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on SixLabors.ImageSharp:
.NET port of Apache POI | Contact us on telegram: https://t.me/npoidevs
An extension to ImageSharp that allows the drawing of images, paths, and text.
MiNET - a Minecraft PocketEdition Server
PdfSharp for .NET Core PdfSharpCore is a partial port of PdfSharp.Xamarin for .NET Core Additionally MigraDoc has been ported as well (from version 1.32). Images have been implemented with ImageSharp from https://www.nuget.org/packages/SixLabors.ImageSharp
GitHub repositories (144)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on SixLabors.ImageSharp:
Bitmap & tilemap generation from a single example with the help of ideas from quantum mechanics
A cross-platform UI framework for .NET
Experimental Nintendo Switch Emulator written in C#
Documentation for ASP.NET Core
Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET Core