dotnet add package QuickStatistics.Net --version 1.0.1
NuGet\Install-Package QuickStatistics.Net -Version 1.0.1
<PackageReference Include="QuickStatistics.Net" Version="1.0.1" />
paket add QuickStatistics.Net --version 1.0.1
#r "nuget: QuickStatistics.Net, 1.0.1"
// Install QuickStatistics.Net as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=QuickStatistics.Net&version=1.0.1 // Install QuickStatistics.Net as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=QuickStatistics.Net&version=1.0.1
this library contains some lightweight math functions for my projects. The main purpose is to obtain fast, reliable and well performing statistics on live fed data. This is particularly useful on Sensor Data, Spot Data or to get statistics on data where the dataset is simply too large to fit into memory.
The focus is on simplicity, stability and the utmost performance which I'm personally able to archieve through my skills.
It is not about errorhandling. Make sure, you feed quality data. Garbage in, Garbage out. While I try to add unit tests to my projects, do a quick test yourself and check if the data pushed out by this library actually makes sense to you.
- Moving average
// Create a new Moving_Average_Double object with a total tracking time of 2 hours and a value resolution of 1 minute Moving_Average_Double ma = new Moving_Average_Double(TimeSpan.FromHours(2), TimeSpan.FromMinutes(1)); // Add some values to the moving average ma.AddValue(5); ma.AddValue(6); ma.AddValue(7); // Get the current value of the moving average double currentValue = ma.Value; // Set the resolution to track the past 3 hours with a value resolution of 15 minutes ma.SetResolution(TimeSpan.FromHours(3), TimeSpan.FromMinutes(15)); // Add a value with a timestamp of 1 hour ago ma.AddValue(8, DateTime.Now - TimeSpan.FromHours(1)); // Get the current value of the moving average currentValue = ma.Value; // Clear all values in the moving average ma.Clear();
- Exponential Smoothing (Moving average approximation, very fast and lightweight)
- Quick average on the fly (omitting memory restraints and overflow)
- Volumetric average for 2 values (averaging two values by their weight)
- Time based moving average (good for historic data and data with gaps, also good for targeting a certain time duration)
Minimum / Maximum
- Calculate Maximum or Minimum for a given amount of Datapoints (useful for sensor Data)
- Calculate Maximum or Minimum for a sliding time window (useful for historical or inconsistent Data)
- obtain standard deviation on the fly. (warning: will overflow if ran indefinitely)
|.NET||net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows net7.0 net7.0-android net7.0-ios net7.0-maccatalyst net7.0-macos net7.0-tvos net7.0-windows|
- QuickCsv.Net (>= 1.0.1)
- QuickCsv.Net (>= 1.0.1)
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on QuickStatistics.Net:
fix transparency with image convert
a small library to help converting, mixing and generating colors
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
target .net 6 & 7