Microsoft. Xrm. CoreV9
Contains a set of common components for building solutions using the Dynamics 365 SDK. Authored in partnership between Microsoft Premier Field Engineering (PFE) and core engineering teams.
Install-Package Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 -Version 9.0.6
dotnet add package Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 --version 9.0.6
<PackageReference Include="Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9" Version="9.0.6" />
paket add Pfe.Microsoft.Xrm.CoreV9 --version 9.0.6
- Updated for D365 v9
- **BREAKING CHANGE**
ADAL 3.19+ is now required for this library. ADAL 2.x clients will need to be updated to use ADAL 3.x+
- Fixed a memory leak in ServiceClient cloned instances of the proxy - observed under very heavy long running processes (like appservice)
- This depends on service client using oAuth/Modern Authentication
- ServiceClient now does automatic retries to handle throttling
- Added more etw tracing
- Removed all discovery service operations - global discovery can now be used with oAuth instead of using this library
- Removed old constructors relying on organizationserviceproxy - we now 100% rely on CrmServiceClient (see upcomingsamples)
- Providing two overloaded OrganizationServiceManager constructors to accept a simple username and password input
- For more flexible connections, create your own CrmServiceClient object, the core library will use this as the template object
- Dynamics 365 SDK Core Library was updated to the latest SDK version
- Dynamics 365 XRM Tooling updated to the version
- The project framework target has been increased to .NET version to 4.6.2 which is important to ensure TLS 1.2 functions by default without the need for other workarounds
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.