Install-Package OnPoint.WPF -Version 1.0.9
dotnet add package OnPoint.WPF --version 1.0.9
<PackageReference Include="OnPoint.WPF" Version="1.0.9" />
paket add OnPoint.WPF --version 1.0.9
#r "nuget: OnPoint.WPF, 1.0.9"
// Install OnPoint.WPF as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=OnPoint.WPF&version=1.0.9 // Install OnPoint.WPF as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=OnPoint.WPF&version=1.0.9
- View Model first implementation pattern.
- Center all actions around asynchronous ReactiveCommands. (Explanation)
- Mirror patterns used by XAML based controls for easy binding.
- Allow the logic for simple UI elements like buttons and icons to be defined in C# for faster implementation.
- Automatically track the state of the view model and the items it contains (changed, busy, errored, etc).
In a nutshell:
ContentVM<T> - Tracks changes to a single item. Useful for binding to a ContentControl.
DualContentVM<T,U> - Adds a second tracked item to ContentVM<T>.
MultiContentVM<T> - Tracks changes to a collection items. Useful for binding to an ItemsControl.
MultiContentTrackedVM<T> - Adds the ability to track the changed status of each item in a MultiContentVM<T>.
CrudVM<T> - Adds create, read, update, and delete capabilities to MultiContentTrackedVM<T>.
CrudServiceVM<T> - Routes all CRUD function to the given service. Just provide an instance of ICrudService and everything is handled for you!
Icons can be added in view model code and are automatically rendered.
Every view model automatically tracks:
- Busy state
- Cancelable commands
- Visibility state
- Enabled state
- Command errors
- Activation state
- Error and HUD messages
Samples are on the wiki page.
See the test app for a complete example:
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.