Microsoft PowerApps CLI is a simple, single-stop, developer command-line interface (CLI) for developing customizations and extensions for Microsoft PowerApps. See project site how to install.
Install-Package Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI -Version 1.3.6
dotnet add package Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI --version 1.3.6
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI" Version="1.3.6" />
paket add Microsoft.PowerApps.CLI --version 1.3.6
Please make sure to update your Microsoft PowerApps CLI to the latest version and take advantage of all the latest capabilities by following https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/component-framework/updating-tooling.
If you are a new user please install the PowerApps CLI directly from here: https://aka.ms/PowerAppsCLI
- PCF ControlManifest versioning:
- persist patch version strategies using gittags, tracking file
- can push gittags patch versions using PAT
- PCF ControlManifest versioning can now automatically increment patch version using git tags to store previous versions:
pac pcf version --strategy gittags
- New verb to modify PCF control’s patch version:
pac pcf version --patchVersion 4
- update to latest CrmServiceClient 188.8.131.52 (Microsoft.CrmSdk.XrmTooling.CoreAssembly)
- update to latest CRM SDK versions
- New and updated CLI modules and commands:
- "pac plugin init": create a new CDS plugin class library from a template
- "pac solution add-reference": you can now add references to plugin projects created using "pac plugin init." When your solution (cdsproj) is built, it will also build your plugin projects and copy the output DLLs into your solution zip.
- "pac solution clone": create a solution project based on an existing solution in an organization
- CLI is now localized in the 44 languages supported by Dynamics365/CDS
- "pac solution init" will now convert publisher prefix to lower case
- Argument short names now require only a single dash
- Projects that share the same name as the cdsproj cannot be added as a referenced project
- Various bug fixes for "pac auth" commands
- Various bug fixes related to project paths that include whitespace
- "pac pcf push" command will no longer attempt to delete the temporary solution
- New CLI modules and commands:
- "pac auth": supports managing OAuth profiles to authenticate with CDS organizations
- "pac pcf push": import a PCF control into a CDS organization
- "pac org": first CDS organization command; for now, only "who-am-I" is supported
- PCF project template now uses a minimum version of 1.2.0 for @types/powerapps-component-framework
- CLI arguments have optional shorted aliases
- Unified naming and spelling of parameters, e.g. --publisher-prefix and --publisher-name
- Consistent version showing for CLI and its nuget packages
- PowerApps CLI and PCF are localized for: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Updated MSI registry path to: Software\Microsoft\PowerApps CLI\Installed
- Improved error messaging in the CLI launcher
- Updated help descriptions
- PCF build output enhancements include:
- Formatting updates
- PCF build now produces formal error codes in conjunction with error messages
- A .gitignore file is added for all newly created CDS solution projects
- We are also enabling clean target for Solution projects
- initial set of capabilities for custom control development using the PowerApps Component Framework (PCF).
- System.ComponentModel.Composition (>= 4.5.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.