This license declaration (hereafter referred to as the "AGREEMENT") is made between the applicant of (hereafter referred to as the "LICENSEE") and the publisher Micro-Sensys GmbH (hereafter referred to as the "LICENSOR" or “microsensys”), in regards to royalty free SOFTWARE COMPONENTS
iID®3000 PRO driver engine Windows™
iID®3000 PRO driver engine Android™
iID® reader library
This AGREEMENT grants to the LICENSEE the royalty free usage and duplication of above SOFTWARE COMPONENTS without any change and de-compiling in order to applicate microsensys RFID hardware.
The LICENSOR maintains all intellectual property rights with regards to the marketing and sales of all above SOFTWARE COMPONENTS and any infringement thereof is punishable by law.
RIGHTS INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT
LICENSOR agrees to
* install the licensed material to be used by an individual developer on a hard-disk of a single computer (single user license)
* install the licensed material to be used on a network file server as long is the use is restricted to the LICENSEE
* make a backup copy of the licensed material
* use the documented libraries as well as referenced libraries for developing own application programs and to sell the documented libraries as well as referenced libraries only together with the LICENSEE’s application programs without payment of licensing fees
* use and modify the source code provided and to sell source code parts only together with the LICENSEE’s application programs without payment of licensing fees
as long as these application programs are used to control or operate devices which are developed and/or sold by microsensys.
RIGHTS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS AGREEMENT
The rights granted to the LICENSEE do not include
* claims for future software maintenance
* claims for error correction or performance improvement
* claims for consequences caused by settings and adjustments to devices as a result of installation
* liability for software errors and resulting damages caused by libraries and/or sample codes provided
* the right to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, discover or adapt the source code of the executable application programs, program libraries and documents
* the right to adapt the source codes provided to be used with devices which are not developed and/or sold by microsensys
The territory of this contract is the world.
The term of the contract is effective on the date that the payment of all pending FEES and delivery of SOFTWARE COMPONENTS have occurred. The duration of the AGREEMENT shall continue throughout duration of the lifetime of the LICENSEE.
The LICENSEE will not owe any additional royalties or fees to the LICENSOR for future use of the above SOFTWARE COMPONENTS.
Office Park im GVZ
In der Hochstedter Ecke 2
D – 99098 ERFURT
TEL +49 361 59874 0
FAX +49 361 59874 17
CEO: Reinhard Jurisch,
CTO: Peter Peitsch