Install-Package LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR --version 220.127.116.11
#r "nuget: LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR, 18.104.22.168"
// Install LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR&version=22.214.171.124 // Install LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=LambdaExpressionBuilder-PR&version=126.96.36.199
Lambda Expression Builder
This is not a replacement of LambdaExpressionBuilder. I've just built on top of it; made changes and improvements (in my opinion)
Are you looking for a library that can build lambda expressions easily? Use the Lambda Expression Builder to easily build a filter that you can apply to lists and database queries. You can even use this as a base to allow you to build filters dynamically.
Packed with features; you can save and re-run filters, not have to worry about
NULL checks (it's automatic), build complex queries with groups and more!
- Ability to reference properties by their names
- Ability to reference properties from a property
- Ability to reference properties from list items
- Built-in null-checks
- Built-in XML serialization
- Globalization support
- Group expressions for more complex scenarios
- Match a list of values (i.e. A first name that matches any of: "John", "Jess")
What's New: Version 1.2.2
- Added a shorthand function for operations that require no values (i.e.
- Added method to fetch the correct
MatchType, when default is provided
- More bug fixes. When one is solved another is found
Release Notes About Version 1.2.1
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BREAKING CHANGE I have left this in due to the updates being only a day apart
- Simplified enumerables - To make it easier to type, and easier to read, I have simplified 2 enums. This is the "breaking change" I was refering to.
- Operations & default match-types - Operations now have a default MatchType. This is the match-type that will be called by default.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
For a full list of changes and previous revisions, see the Change Log
Suggestions & Issues
Feel free to leave comments, and to place issues, if you find errors or realise there is any missing feature.
- Microsoft.Net.Compilers (>= 1.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
PLEASE PREP FOR NEW ENUM NAMES
Two operation "type name"'s have been changed. "FilterStatementConnector" is now "Connector". "FilterStatementMatchType" is now "MatchType".