Xamarin.iOS port of the original GMImagePicker component by Guillermo Muntaner Perelló
Install-Package GMImagePicker.Xamarin -Version 2.3.3
dotnet add package GMImagePicker.Xamarin --version 2.3.3
<PackageReference Include="GMImagePicker.Xamarin" Version="2.3.3" />
paket add GMImagePicker.Xamarin --version 2.3.3
- #55: Added ru translations. Thanks @ish-1313!
- #49: Fixed Blue Tick doesn't appear in iOS 12. Thanks @vksuman!
- #51: Added basic Norwegian and Polish translations. Thanks @vksuman!
- #42: Updated Portuguese translations. Thanks Breno Baronte!
- #37: Updated German translations. Thanks Stefan Mehnert!
- Fixed #33: Add voiceover hints for image selection/deselection in GMGridViewController. Thanks Seara Chen for the PR!
- Minor fix: replaced use of deprecated API method call
- Switched to VSTS for CI builds
- Fixed crash #31 that would occur when taking a screenshot after having selected an image. Thanks Alex for the repo.
- Fixed crash that could happen in certain scroll position while pressing camera button. Thanks Ivan for the PR!
- Fixed #25: Photos in iCloud collections were not displayed
- Fixed #22: Added support for recording new videos with camera button (Thanks to Karim El Jed for the PR)
- Fixed #19: Added support for custom additional UIToolbarItems (Thanks to Armin (@pragmatrix) for the PR)
- Bugfix for a possible NullReferenceIssue (Thanks to Armin (@pragmatrix) for the PR)
- Fixed #18: inaccurate item count in album overview (Thanks to Erik Rodriguez for finding the cause)
- iOS 11 compatibility (Thanks to Lennard Sprong for the PR)
- Fixed high memory pressure issues (Thanks to Rolf van Kuijen for the PR)
- New hi-res image resources, including @3x size
- Feature toggle for "AllowEditingCameraImages"
-Fixes #10: Crash when a library is empty (Thanks to Rolf van Kuijen for the PR)
-Bumped version to 1.0.0
-Fix for older devices that were unable to render highest quality images (Thanks to Rolf van Kuijen for the PR)
-Fixed issue [#5]: Navigation bar does not show images behind it blurred (translucent)
-Camera button image now takes tintcolor set via GMImagePicker.CameraButtonTintColor property
-Fixed tint and background colors for navigationbar and toolbar
-Merged PR [#8] No longer setting the navigation bar background and shadow image
-Fixed issue [#7]: Invalid registrar for GMGridViewCell.ctor(CGRect frame)
-Fixed issue [#1]: Toolbar gets hidden due to wrong evaluation of selection
-Fixed issue [#2]: Auto selection behaviour after creating a new picture with the camera was incorrect
-User is taken directly to Settings app to enable camera / photos access.
-Added error messages and graceful handling of situations when the user has denied access to images and/or camera.
-Changed default sort order of photo grid to Creation Date Ascending to resemble native Photos app (this is customizable).
-Asset preselection now works as expected.
-Fixed loading of resource images in GMImagePicker DLL.
-Cleaned up the public API as to not cause confusion about the API entry and extension points.
-First version, feature parity with the original GMImagePicker version 0.0.2
- No dependencies.