Install-Package Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker -Version 6.0.2
dotnet add package Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker --version 6.0.2
<PackageReference Include="Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker" Version="6.0.2" />
paket add Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker --version 6.0.2
#r "nuget: Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker, 6.0.2"
// Install Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker&version=6.0.2 // Install Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker&version=6.0.2
The DEV-ON time Platform for the .NET stack
devon4net is a real Clean Architecture designed templates to build cloud native solutions (AWS Serverless/Lambda), microservices, WebAPI applications and protobuf applications.
It is build to simplify and standarize the development life-cycle by means of the Microsoft's .Net stack.
All functionalities are built to work as individual and configurable components (well-defined json settings). So, that means you can use them separately or even use all of them in a single application.
Some key-features are:
- Real modular clean Architecture layer
- Global configuration automated. devon4Net can be instantiated on any .net core application template with no effort like AWS templates for serverless applications
- Number of minium libraries. Every component can be used isolated via Nuget in any .NET application without the Weab API Template
- Full and configurable support for HTTP2
- Red button functionality (aka killswitch) to stop attending API request with custom error
- Global management via middleware with error management via custom HTTP errors, killswitch functionality, model state validation
- Support to only accept request from clients with a specific client certificate on Kestrel server.
- Cloud native. AWS templates integration. You can integrate devon4net in your serverless application in a easy way.
- All components use IOptions pattern to be set up properly
- Swagger generation compatible with the latest Open API version.
- External configuration file for each environment
- .NET 6 working solution (Latest v6.0.0)
- Packages and solution templates published on nuget
- Full components customization by config file
- Docker ready (My Thai Star sample fully working on docker)
- Port specification by configuration
- Dependency injection by Microsoft .net Core
- Automapper support
- Entity framework ORM (Unit of work, async methods, Model context generation guide)
- Easy LiteDB support
- Multiplatform support provided by the framework: Windows, Linux and Mac ready
- Samples: My Thai Star backend, Google API integration, Azure login, AOP with Castle
- Documentation site
- Embedded SPA page support
- Easy RabbitMq support (command and event handlers)
- MediatR library for in memory messaging + event handling
- Microfocus SMAX support (component is not maintained, but you can use it as sample to work with)
- Easy class FluentValidation. Create your own rules to determine if an instance of a class is valid or not
- CyberArk integration (component is not maintained, but you can use it as sample to work with)
- Ansible Tower integration. devon4net integrates with Ansible Tower to setup your cloud servers in a easy way (component is not maintained, but you can use it as sample to work with)
- gRPC + Protobuf support
- Kafka: Message producer and consumer handlers. Create/Delete topics as well
- Extra secrets/settings file support
- Added ValidateAntiForgeryToken support via XSRF-TOKEN in cookie and header
Cloud Native AWS : - Serverless API project and Lambda Project with multifunction support able to manage secrets as configuration settings, S3, CDK...
Logging: - Text File - Sqlite database support - Serilog Seq Server support - Graylog integration ready through TCP/UDP/HTTP protocols - API Call params interception (simple and compose objects) - API error exception management
Swagger: - Swagger autogenerating client from comments and annotations on controller classes - Full swagger client customization (Version, Title, Description, Terms, License, Json end point definition) - Easy configuration with just one configuration node in your settings file
JWT: - Issuer, audience, token expiration customization by external file configuration - Token generation via certificate - MVC inherited classes to access JWT user properties - API method security access based on JWT Claims
CORS: - Simple CORS definition ready - Multiple CORS domain origin definition with specific headers and verbs
Headers: - Automatic header injection with middleware. - Supported header definitions: AccessControlExposeHeader, StrictTransportSecurityHeader, XFrameOptionsHeader, XssProtectionHeader, XContentTypeOptionsHeader, ContentSecurityPolicyHeader, PermittedCrossDomainPoliciesHeader, ReferrerPolicyHeader
Reporting server: - Partial implementation of reporting server based on My-FyiReporting (now runs on linux container)
Testing: - Integration test template with sqlite support - Unit test template - Moq, xunit frameworks integrated
Circuit breaker: - Integrated with HttpClient factory - Client Certificate customization - Number of retries customizables
LiteDb: - Support for LiteDB - Provided basic repository for CRUD operations
RabbitMq: - Use of EasyQNet library to perform CQRS main functions between different microservices - Send commands / Subscribe queues with one C# sentence - Events management: Handled received commands to subscribed messages - Automatic messaging backup when sent and handled (Internal database via LiteDB and database backup via Entity Framework)
MediatR: - Use of MediatR library to perform CQRS main functions in memory - Send commands / Subscribe queues with one C# sentence - Events management: Handled received commands to subscribed messages - Automatic messaging backup when sent and handled (Internal database via LiteDB and database backup via Entity Framework)
SmaxHcm: - Component to manage Microfocus SMAX for cloud infrastructure services management
CyberArk: - Manage safe credentials with CyberArk
AnsibleTower: - Ansible automates the cloud infrastructure. devon4net integrates with Ansible Tower via API consumption endpoints
gRPC+Protobuf: - Added Client + Server basic templates sample gRPC with Google's Protobuf protocol using devon4net
Kafka: - Added Apache Kafka support for deliver/consume messages and create/delete topics as well
|.NET||net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
NuGet packages (5)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Devon4Net.Infrastructure.CircuitBreaker:
Configuration library for devon4net webapi template
Configuration library for devon4net webapi template
CyberArk API manager
Ansible Tower API manager
SMAX HCM API manager
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
NET 6.0+ compatibility version