Install-Package Carubbi.Cards -Version 1.2.0
dotnet add package Carubbi.Cards --version 1.2.0
<PackageReference Include="Carubbi.Cards" Version="1.2.0" />
paket add Carubbi.Cards --version 1.2.0
#r "nuget: Carubbi.Cards, 1.2.0"
// Install Carubbi.Cards as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Carubbi.Cards&version=1.2.0 // Install Carubbi.Cards as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Carubbi.Cards&version=1.2.0
Framework to Develop Card Games in .net
It's a cool framework to develop your own card games.
The solution has the following projects:
These first are finished and workd properly:
- Carubbi.Cards - the framework core
- Carubbi.Cards.Test.UI - A UI to test the core funcionalities in a visual mode
- Carubbi.Robamonte - A simple game of steal decks from your opponent (Logic + UI)
- Carubbi.Blackjack - Business Logic of a black jack game over the core framework
- Carubbi.BlackJack.UI - A user interface over blackjack business logic
- Carubbi.SlotCard - Business Logic of a video poker machine
- Carubbi.SlotCard.UI - UI of a video poker machine
The following projects are all in progress.
- Carubbi.Truco - Business logic of truco game
- Carubbi.Truco.UI - User interface of truco game
- Carubbi.ConsoleSelfHostedServer - A self hosted server to support a multi-player poker game in WCF
- Carubbi.PokerService - Business Logic Services to multi-player poker game
- Carubbi.PokerClient - User interface of a multi-player poker game To run these projects just download the source code, open in visual studio, build and run.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Carubbi.Cards:
WinForms Visual Components do use with Carubbi.Cards
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.