Visit https://github.com/tejacques/callr for an overview and usage examples.
Install-Package CallR.JS -Version 1.1.3
dotnet add package CallR.JS --version 1.1.3
<PackageReference Include="CallR.JS" Version="1.1.3" />
paket add CallR.JS --version 1.1.3
- Add configuration via hubModule.configure(conf) for default connection url and default connection options.
- Add #8: smartDisconnect is now a configurable feature that is off by default.
- Fix #2: Request queue no longer has a race condition on flushing requests which could prevent sending requests.
- Fix #4: Fix a race condition causes flushing request queue to fail in cases where multiple commands are sent at the same time.
- hub.rpc is now a function which can take parameters, removing the need to make hub proxies
- optional last parameter to hub calls for filtering response
- Remove client side hub call verification (nonbreaking change)
- Fix bug on reusing hubs
- Correctly add $.connection[hubName] when creating proxy manually
- Update dependencies
- Fix JSHint warning
- HubModule.init(hubName): create a singleton hub with the given name or enhance a hub created by SignalR's autogenerated proxies.
- hub.connect(): same as hub.start
- hub.disconnect(async, notifyServer): same as hub.stop
- hub.bindEvent(eventName, callback): same as hub.on
- hub.unbindEvent(eventName, callback): same as hub.off
- hub.rpc: replaces hub.server for making calls to the back end. Sends any queued requests along with the current request.
- hub.queue.rpc: same as hub.rpc, but queues up calls to the server rather than immediately requesting them.
- hub.flushRequests(cb): Send all queued requests to the server, then execute the callback once all requests has been completed. Will open a connection if necessary, and close the connection afterwards if it was closed when the flush began.
- hub.addRPC(name, nameOnServer[, argumentNames, ...]): Creates a new rpc call with the provided name, name of the function on the server, and the names of the arguments. Calls to that function will verify that the number of arguments match.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.