Intended for use in projects that need to deal with email presented by an IMAP server where the programmer does not want to learn the finer points of IMAP.
* Simple high level API with the ability to get low level if/when required.
* Complete API documentation.
* Synchronous and asynchronous APIs with timeout and cancellation.
* Automatic idle processing to keep the client in sync with the server.
* Condstore support for 'mailbox as a message queue' applications.
* Automatic IMAP command pipelining and pipelining safety.
As this is the initial alpha release;
* All the APIs are subject to change (however most aren't likely to do so), and
* There is a significant (depending on your use case) missing feature: Append - the ability to upload mail to an IMAP server.
High level documentation, API level documentation, examples and source code are available on/via the project site.
Install-Package work.bacome.imapclient -Version 0.5.2-alpha
dotnet add package work.bacome.imapclient --version 0.5.2-alpha
<PackageReference Include="work.bacome.imapclient" Version="0.5.2-alpha" />
paket add work.bacome.imapclient --version 0.5.2-alpha
This is the initial alpha release.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.