Intended for use in projects that need to deal with email presented by an IMAP server where the programmer does not want to learn the finer points of IMAP.
* Simple high level API with the ability to get low level if/when required.
* Complete API documentation.
* Synchronous and asynchronous APIs with timeout and cancellation.
* Automatic idle processing to keep the client in sync with the server.
* Condstore support for 'mailbox as a message queue' applications.
* Automatic IMAP command pipelining and pipelining safety.
As this is the initial alpha release;
* All the APIs are subject to change (however most aren't likely to do so), and
* There is a significant (depending on your use case) missing feature: Append - the ability to upload mail to an IMAP server.
High level documentation, API level documentation, examples and source code are available on/via the project site.
Install-Package work.bacome.imapclient -Version 0.5.2-alpha
dotnet add package work.bacome.imapclient --version 0.5.2-alpha
<PackageReference Include="work.bacome.imapclient" Version="0.5.2-alpha" />
paket add work.bacome.imapclient --version 0.5.2-alpha
#r "nuget: work.bacome.imapclient, 0.5.2-alpha"
// Install work.bacome.imapclient as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=work.bacome.imapclient&version=0.5.2-alpha&prerelease // Install work.bacome.imapclient as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=work.bacome.imapclient&version=0.5.2-alpha&prerelease
This is the initial alpha release.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.