See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper --version 2.0.2
NuGet\Install-Package vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper -Version 2.0.2
<PackageReference Include="vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper" Version="2.0.2" />
paket add vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper --version 2.0.2
#r "nuget: vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper, 2.0.2"
// Install vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper&version=2.0.2 // Install vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=vm.Aspects.Diagnostics.ObjectTextDumper&version=2.0.2
Easy to integrate and easy to use component that dumps the value of an arbitrary .NET object in an easy to read text form.
Helpful for debugging and logging purposes.
* The dump output is separated from the targeted dump media by the familiar TextWriter interface
* The programmer can dump the value of any type of object: primitive and enum types (including those marked with FlagsAttribute), custom classes, struct-s, collections, etc.
* For complex type objects (classes and structs) the dumper outputs the names and the values of the properties
* The dump is recursive: the complex members of the dumped object are dumped indented
* Dumps the elements of sequences (arrays, lists, dictionaries, etc.)
* Handles circular references
* The developers can easily customize various aspects of the dump by using an attribute (DumpAttribute) on the classes and their members, such as:
- the order in which the properties are dumped
- formatting of the property names and/or values
- suppressing the dump of some uninteresting properties
- masking the values of sensitive properties (e.g. PII)
- the depth of the recursion into complex members
- the maximum number of dumped elements of sequence properties
* The dumper picks the customization attributes also from buddy classes declared with MetadataTypeAttribute
* Even if the class doesn't have any attributes, the programmer can still pass a metadata class as a separate parameter to the dumping method. This allows for control over the dump of BCL and third party classes
* Built and tested with .NET 4.5.2, 4.6.2, 4.7.2, .NET Standard 2.0
For more information see the documentation at https://github.com/vmelamed/vm/blob/master/Aspects/Diagnostics/ObjectDumper.md.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Note that this package derives from the package AspectObjectDumper v.1.10.2.
Removed the dependency on the Common Service Locator.
Built for .NET Standard 2.0
Renamed the package to comply with a more natural naming scheme for the entire set of vm.Aspects packages.
Changes in the documentation.