jGrowl is a jQuery plugin that raises unobtrusive messages within the browser, similar to the way that OS X's Growl Framework works. The idea is simple, deliver notifications to the end user in a noticeable way that doesn't obstruct the work flow and yet keeps the user informed.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package jGrowl -Version 1.2.10
dotnet add package jGrowl --version 1.2.10
<PackageReference Include="jGrowl" Version="1.2.10" />
paket add jGrowl --version 1.2.10
* Changes in 1.2.10
* - Fix beforeClose to be called in click event
* Changes in 1.2.9
* - Fixed BC break in jQuery 2.0 beta
* Changes in 1.2.8
* - Fixes for jQuery 1.9 and the MSIE6 check, note that with jQuery 2.0 support
* jGrowl intends to drop support for IE6 altogether
* Changes in 1.2.6
* - Fixed js error when a notification is opening and closing at the same time
* Changes in 1.2.5
* - Changed wrapper jGrowl's options usage to "o" instead of $.jGrowl.defaults
* - Added themeState option to control 'highlight' or 'error' for jQuery UI
* - Ammended some CSS to provide default positioning for nested usage.
* - Changed some CSS to be prefixed with jGrowl- to prevent namespacing issues
* - Added two new options - openDuration and closeDuration to allow
* better control of notification open and close speeds, respectively
* Patch contributed by Jesse Vincet.
* - Added afterOpen callback. Patch contributed by Russel Branca.
* Changes in 1.2.4
* - Fixed IE bug with the close-all button
* - Fixed IE bug with the filter CSS attribute (special thanks to gotwic)
* - Update IE opacity CSS
* - Changed font sizes to use "em", and only set the base style
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.