GroupDocs.Signature for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to enhance your web and mobile apps with electronic signature capability. It's a complete solution that provides end users with the tools necessary to prepare, send and electronically sign documents online, from within your .NET application. Key features include:
1. Electronic signature capture control - allows users either to upload a scanned copy of their handwritten signature, or draw it directly in a web-browser with a mouse, stylus or finger.
2. Merge fields handling - users can add fields to PDF or other text documents before sending them to signers. These could be initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus, etc.
3. Signature audit trails and anti-tampering. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library allows you to record detailed logs for all operations executed on each document. This includes time, date, IP address, initials, actions taken, etc. In addition, GroupDocs.Signature applies unique hash records to documents at each signing stage to prevent any unauthorized alterations. Thanks to these and other security features, GroupDocs.Signature complies with the E-SIGN act, which enables you to enhance your own .NET app with a legally-binding electronic signature solution.
4. Convenient e-signature workflow. Users can easily store and manage documents, prepare and send them for signature to multiple parties at a time, receive notifications when a document has been signed, send automatic reminders to signers in order to meet deadlines, etc.
5. Multiple file-format support. GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library works with more than 45 file formats, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets. PowerPoint presentations, OpenDocument formats and image files. All documents are converted to PDF before applying e-signatures.
6. Easy integration. The library can be integrated into your .NET app with a single DLL - no client-side installation required. We also provide free technical support during the whole integration period for a hassle-free deployment.
For more details on the GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Signature for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-signature-dotnet -Version 1.4.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-signature-dotnet --version 1.4.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-signature-dotnet" Version="1.4.0" />
paket add groupdocs-signature-dotnet --version 1.4.0
We are pleased to share a new version of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET, with the following improvements:
- SIGN-2457 Signature.Net - implement database provider classes, to be setup during signature widget initialization
- SIGN-2450 Refactor Signature.NET and remove ClientHelper class with all it's methods
- SIGN-2461 Signature.NET - long signature text is moved to the right and it's cut on the right side
- SIGN-2459 Signature.NET - size of the signature is not correct on the signed document when viewer has 100% page width
- SIGN-2455 Signature.NET - Signature field is not scaled when the window is resized
- SIGN-2463 Signature.NET - "Compilation Error" occurs after attempt to run "MVCParsingPdfFields" project
- SIGN-2465 Signature.NET - "JScript" error occurs after attempt to run the projects in IE
- SIGN-2466 Signature.NET - "The document couldn't be loaded..." pop up is displayed after attempt to run "MVCMultipleSingersFluent" project
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.