GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET is a flexible library that allows you to add document & image annotation capability to your web or mobile applications. Based on HTML5 technology, GroupDocs.Annotation library supports more than 45 file formats, allowing end users to annotate documents and images of just about any common business format, including PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Visio diagrams, TIFF, JPEG, PNG images and many more. Key benefits include:
1. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library converts documents to HTML5 - a combination of HTML, CSS and SVG. This enables you to render documents as real text files and allows end users to select, mark up, strike out, copy to clipboard and search for text in any uploaded text document without having to install original software that the documents were created with.
2. No client-side installation required. Users can view and annotate any document from any device that has a web-browser with HTML5 support. So, no need for Acrobat Reader, for example, when annotating PDF documents.
3. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library comes with a comprehensive set of commenting tools, which allow end users to highlight, strikethrough, mark up text within a document, draw freehand lines, add sticky notes and comment on images. Annotated documents can be printed, exported to PDF and downloaded right from your web app.
4. Support for more than 45 file formats! With a single DLL, you can provide your app's users with the capability to annotate the following types of documents:
- Portable Document Format: PDF
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTX, DOTM
- Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XML
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PPT, PPTX
- Microsoft Visio: VSD, VDX, VSS, VSX, VST, VTX, VSDX, VDW
- Microsoft Project: MPP, MPT
- Microsoft Outlook: MSG, EML
- OpenDocument Formats: ODT, OTT, ODS, ODP
- Rich Text Format: RTF
- Plain Text File: TXT
- Comma-Separated Values: CSV
- HyperText Markup Language: HTM, HTML, MHT, MHTML
- XML Paper Specification: XPS
- AutoCAD Drawing File Format: DXF
- Image files: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Electronic publication: EPUB
For more details on the GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library, please visit our website:
Note: this download contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license set it will run in evaluation mode with some limitations. To test GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET Library without evaluation limitations, request a free 30-day temporary license.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package groupdocs-annotation-dotnet -Version 1.7.0
dotnet add package groupdocs-annotation-dotnet --version 1.7.0
<PackageReference Include="groupdocs-annotation-dotnet" Version="1.7.0" />
paket add groupdocs-annotation-dotnet --version 1.7.0
ANNOTATION-779 Annotation.NET - Tab-based navigation between annotations
ANNOTATION-859 Annotation.NET - Document collaborator permissions overriding service
ANNOTATION-629 Annotation.NET - A tooltip with the annotation comments on mouse over
ANNOTATION-820 Annotation.NET - Update references to the obfuscated assembly in the installers
ANNOTATION-812 When using text annotation tools do not show the select rectangle
ANNOTATION-808 Redaction tools styles issue after adding when selected
ANNOTATION-805 Print button should be shown in header by default
ANNOTATION-811 Support per letter selection instead of per word when using text annotation types
ANNOTATION-822 Annotation.NET - Text and Pointer annotations could not be selected after click on them
ANNOTATION-791 Annotation.NET - Count of comments is not changed after reply comment was added and it disappeared after refresh the page
ANNOTATION-783 Annotation.NET - "Underline text tool" annotation isn't displayed on the export document with "Text redaction tool" / "Resource redaction tool"
ANNOTATION-770 Annotation.NET - Comments of "Text" / "Strikeout" annotation aren't displayed in exported document if "Text redaction tool"/"Resource redaction tool" annotation was added
ANNOTATION-827 Annotation.NET - Comments and text of "Typewriter"/"Watermark" are displayed with incorrect order of letters
ANNOTATION-841 Annotation.NET - "Annotation reply is not found." error is displayed after attempt to delete annotation with reply in comments
ANNOTATION-768 Annotation.NET - "Resource redaction tool" annotation is located in incorrect position on the exported document
ANNOTATION-838 Annotation.NET - Color of "Distance" annotation is displayed incorrectly in browser
ANNOTATION-840 Annotation.NET - Tooltip for "Delete" button has wrong position
ANNOTATION-829 Annotation.NET - Extra symbols are displayed on exported file after add space at the end of text for "Watermark/Typewriter" tools
ANNOTATION-826 Impossible to use MS SQL Server with GroupDocs.Annotation
ANNOTATION-825 Annotation.NET - Comments aren't displayed in print preview popup
ANNOTATION-837 An error is shown in the browser console after initial loading: "$(...).modal is not a function"
ANNOTATION-796 Annotation.NET - JS error occurs after attempt to import file in IE11
ANNOTATION-843 The application HTML is printed instead of document contents in IE11
ANNOTATION-836 Annotation.NET - Extra section of RHS panel is displayed under panel while it expanding/collapsing
ANNOTATION-849 Annotation.NET - Issue with polyline annotation after editing position and exporting the file in Chrome
ANNOTATION-853 Annotation.NET - Toolbar is not shown after specific steps
ANNOTATION-847 Annotation.NET - Multiline "Strikeout" annotation is displayed into one row on the export document when "Text redaction tool" / "Resource redaction tool" added
ANNOTATION-324 Annotation should not be created out of bounds of document
ANNOTATION-664 Annotation.NET - Tooltip for "Import" button is not displayed
ANNOTATION-862 Distance annotation is displayed on the next page after selection 15% Zoom Level
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.