Install-Package flot -Version 0.8.3
dotnet add package flot --version 0.8.3
<PackageReference Include="flot" Version="0.8.3" />
paket add flot --version 0.8.3
#r "nuget: flot, 0.8.3"
// Install flot as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=flot&version=0.8.3 // Install flot as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=flot&version=0.8.3
Official release notes can be found at https://github.com/flot/flot/blob/master/NEWS.md.
### Changes ###
- Updated example code to avoid encouraging unnecessary re-plots.
(patch by soenter, pull request #1221)
### Bug fixes ###
- Added a work-around to disable the allocation of extra space for first and
last axis ticks, allowing plots to span the full width of their container.
A proper solution for this bug will be implemented in the 0.9 release.
(reported by Josh Pigford and andig, issue #1212, pull request #1290)
- Fixed a regression introduced in 0.8.1, where the last tick label would
sometimes wrap rather than extending the plot's offset to create space.
(reported by Elite Gamer, issue #1283)
- Fixed a regression introduced in 0.8.2, where the resize plugin would use
unexpectedly high amounts of CPU even when idle.
(reported by tommie, issue #1277, pull request #1289)
- Fixed the selection example to work with jQuery 1.9.x and later.
(reported by EGLadona and dmfalke, issue #1250, pull request #1285)
- Added a detach shim to fix support for jQuery versions earlier than 1.4.x.
(reported by ngavard, issue #1240, pull request #1286)
- Fixed a rare 'Uncaught TypeError' when using the resize plugin in IE 7/8.
(reported by tleish, issue #1265, pull request #1289)
- Fixed zoom constraints to apply only in the direction of the zoom.
(patch by Neil Katin, issue #1204, pull request #1205)
- Markings lines are no longer blurry when drawn on pixel boundaries.
(reported by btccointicker and Rouillard, issue #1210)
- Don't discard original pie data-series values when combining slices.
(patch by Phil Tsarik, pull request #1238)
- Fixed broken auto-scale behavior when using deprecated [x|y]2axis options.
(reported by jorese, issue #1228, pull request #1284)
- Exposed the dateGenerator function on the plot object, as it used to be
before time-mode was moved into a separate plugin.
(patch by Paolo Valleri, pull request #1028)
### NuGet Package Changes ###
- Changed the NuGet package dependency on jQuery from 1.8.3 to 1.2.6
- jQuery (>= 1.2.6)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.