dotnet add package endofunk.fx --version 0.3.3.7
NuGet\Install-Package endofunk.fx -Version 0.3.3.7
<PackageReference Include="endofunk.fx" Version="0.3.3.7" />
paket add endofunk.fx --version 0.3.3.7
#r "nuget: endofunk.fx, 0.3.3.7"
// Install endofunk.fx as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=endofunk.fx&version=0.3.3.7 // Install endofunk.fx as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=endofunk.fx&version=0.3.3.7
A core library to enable functional programming in C#
- Redux: Store, Reducer, Middleware and Action (e.g. Tagged)
Prelude (Standard Library)
- Syntactic sugar to simplify use of data types and .Net Core Framework
- Linq conformance for all data types
- Function: Curry, Uncurry, Flip, Partial Application, Delegate Lifters, Combinators
- Tuple: Predicates, Splat, ...
- Boolean Combinators
- IEnumerable extension methods
- Pattern Matching
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.2 is compatible. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on endofunk.fx:
A companion library to Endofunk.FX providing functional wrappers around: - System.Net - Newtonsoft.Json
A companion library to Endofunk.FX providing functional wrappers around: - System.Data.SqlClient - System.Data.SQLite
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Lazy functional extension methods
- Optics: Lens - full and simple
- Optics: Prism - full and simple
- Zip methods to data types.