dotnet add package dotNetRdf.Shacl --version 3.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package dotNetRdf.Shacl -Version 3.1.1
<PackageReference Include="dotNetRdf.Shacl" Version="3.1.1" />
paket add dotNetRdf.Shacl --version 3.1.1
#r "nuget: dotNetRdf.Shacl, 3.1.1"
// Install dotNetRdf.Shacl as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=dotNetRdf.Shacl&version=3.1.1 // Install dotNetRdf.Shacl as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=dotNetRdf.Shacl&version=3.1.1
dotNetRDF is a powerful and flexible API for working with RDF and SPARQL in .NET environments.
dotNetRDF is licensed under the MIT License, see the LICENSE.txt file in this repository
main branch of this repository is now used for development of dotNetRDF 3.x. This is a major update that introduces a number of breaking API changes, new features including support for RDF-Star and SPARQL-Star, and it also restructures the packaging of the code to minimize dependencies and better separate out core functionality from higher-level APIs.
For more details on what has changed, including the breaking changes that may require you to update your code, please read the section on Upgrading to dotNetRDF 3.0 in the documentation.
If you are looking for the code for the dotNetRDF 2.x release series please check out the
The restructured NuGet packages for dotNetRDF 3.0 are:
- dotNetRdf - a meta-package that pulls in all of the packages listed below.
- dotNetRdf.Core - contains the core libraries. This includes support for reading and writing RDF; and for managing and querying RDF data in-memory.
- dotNetRdf.AspNet - provides a framework for hosting RDF data in an IIS web application. This includes implementations of the SPARQL Protocol and SPARQL Graph Store Protocol.
- dotNetRdf.Client - provides support for working with a range of triple stores.
- dotNetRdf.Data.DataTables - a package which integrates RDF data with System.Data.DataTable
- dotNetRdf.Dynamic - provides an API for accessing and updating RDF graphs using .NET's dynamic objects.
- dotNetRdf.HtmlSchema - provides an RDF writer that generates HTML documentation for an ontology that uses the RDF Schema vocabulary.
- dotNetRdf.Inferencing - provides some basic inferencing support including RDF-Schema, SKOS and a small subset of OWL reasoning.
- dotNetRdf.Ontology - provides an API for manipulating an OWL ontology.
- dotNetRdf.Query.FullText - provides a full-text query plugin for dotNetRDF's Leviathan SPARQL query engine. The text indexing is provided by Lucene.
- dotNetRdf.Query.Spin - provides an implementation of SPIN using dotNetRDF's Leviathan SPARQL query engine.
- dotNetRdf.Shacl - provides an API for validating a graph using SHACL.
- dotNetRdf.Skos - provides an API for working with a SKOS taxonomy.
As of release 3.0 of dotNetRDF, we provide support for .NET Standard 2.0. This ensures compatibility of the libraries with .NET Framwork from 4.7 forwards, .NET Core from 2.0 forwards and .NET from 5.0 forwards.
The documentation and examples will be gradually updated and published on the "latest" branch of the documentation repository:
- User Guide - Series of articles detailing how to use various features of the library
- Developer Guide - Some advanced documentation
- API Documentation - Class-by-Class API documentation
Asking Questions and Reporting Bugs
If you have a question about using dotNetRDF, please post it on StackOverflow using the tag
Bugs and feature requests can be submitted to our issues list on GitHub. When submitting a bug report, please include as much detail as possible. Code and/or data that reproduces the problem you are reporting will make it much more likely that your issue gets addressed quickly.
dotNetRDF is developed by the following people:
- Rob Vesse
- Ron Michael Zettlemoyer
- Khalil Ahmed
- Graham Moore
- Tomasz Pluskiewicz
- Samu Lang
dotNetRDF also benefits from many community contributors who contribute in the form of bug reports, patches, suggestions and other feedback, please see the Acknowledgements file for a full list.
We are always pleased to receive pull requests that fix bugs or add features. When fixing a bug, please make sure that it has been reported on the issues list first. If you plan to work on a new feature for dotNetRDF, it would be good to raise that on the issues list before you commit too much time to it.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- dotNetRdf.Core (>= 3.1.1)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on dotNetRdf.Shacl:
This package installs all of the dotNetRDF packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.