See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package XorShiftAddSharp --version 0.1.0
NuGet\Install-Package XorShiftAddSharp -Version 0.1.0
<PackageReference Include="XorShiftAddSharp" Version="0.1.0" />
paket add XorShiftAddSharp --version 0.1.0
#r "nuget: XorShiftAddSharp, 0.1.0"
// Install XorShiftAddSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=XorShiftAddSharp&version=0.1.0 // Install XorShiftAddSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=XorShiftAddSharp&version=0.1.0
This is a pure C# implementation of a XORSHIFT-ADD (XSadd) pseudo-random number generator.
- Small internal state size (128bit)
- Long period(2^128-1)
- Save and restore internal state anytime.
- Can Retrieve the arbitrary n-step jumped state.
- There is the implementation of almost same semantics of "xsadd.c" and "xsadd.h". (XorShiftAddCore)
- There is the implementation of Inherited by System.Random. (XorShiftAdd)
- Xml documentations are available (but currently partially)
- Compared tests from original library are passed.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.1 is compatible.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.