EasyMoq is a small and free mocking framework for any kind of project. It is built as a portable class library and uses T4-templating to generate mocks. This makes it a perfect choice for mocking on WP- or WinRT-platform, since there is a lack of dynamic proxy creation.
Install-Package WP-Fx.EasyMoq -Version 1.1.1
dotnet add package WP-Fx.EasyMoq --version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="WP-Fx.EasyMoq" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add WP-Fx.EasyMoq --version 1.1.1
This is the first release and therefore it may not be perfect. But I am using it in my bachelor thesis and this means there will be updates for functionality that ain't work as it should or is missed at the moment.
Currently, interface-mocking is the only supported feature.
If you miss functionality, feel free to give me feedback.
- Added event support for WinRT apps.
- Fixed issue with usage of members in verification.
- Enabled raising events on methods, properties and objects.
- Changed generated mockables to include namespace on all types.
- Members in setups and verifications are now accepted.
- Conditions include feedback and boundaries in the thrown exception.
- Mocking internal interfaces is now possible
1.0.7 and earlier
- Minor and major fixes in template to generate compilable code.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.