Configure your Sitefinity Project to use an external STS
Install-Package VA.SitefinitySTS.RelyingParty -Version 220.127.116.11
dotnet add package VA.SitefinitySTS.RelyingParty --version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="VA.SitefinitySTS.RelyingParty" Version="22.214.171.124" />
paket add VA.SitefinitySTS.RelyingParty --version 126.96.36.199
2018-02-05: Version 188.8.131.52 - Resolved duplicate profile issue
- Groups are synchronized as long as they are added in the RolesToManage collection or ManageAnyRoleByName is set to true (in RelyingPartySettings)
2018-02-01: Version 1.0.6: - Support for Sitefinity 10
2016-05-03: Version 1.0.6: - Users enabled by default.
- Two additional policy settings:
- ForceMembershipProvider: If true the incoming membership provider (from domain claim) will be replaced with the value in DefaultMembershipProvider
- DefaultMembershipProvider: used to create a user if ForceMembershipProvider is true
Version 1.0.5: Updated dll
Version 1.0.4: Map claim values to profile properties (matching last bit of the claim name to the name of the profile property)
Version 1.0.3: - Secure settings by default. Versionless references to token handler in web.config
Version 1.0.2: - Add GivenName,Surname,email claims to User/Profile properties
- RelyingParty.config: Default password, Backdoor password & additional settings
Version 1.0.1 configures default sts configuration
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.