Install-Package Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std -Version 1.5.0-Beta2
dotnet add package Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std --version 1.5.0-Beta2
<PackageReference Include="Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std" Version="1.5.0-Beta2" />
paket add Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std --version 1.5.0-Beta2
#r "nuget: Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std, 1.5.0-Beta2"
// Install Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std&version=1.5.0-Beta2&prerelease // Install Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std&version=1.5.0-Beta2&prerelease
Implementation of the Technology Solutions ASCII Protocol for use with Universal Apps, Universal Windows Platform, Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
|.NET||net5.0 net5.0-windows net6.0 net6.0-android net6.0-ios net6.0-maccatalyst net6.0-macos net6.0-tvos net6.0-windows|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp1.0 netcoreapp1.1 netcoreapp2.0 netcoreapp2.1 netcoreapp2.2 netcoreapp3.0 netcoreapp3.1|
|.NET Standard||netstandard1.3 netstandard1.4 netstandard1.5 netstandard1.6 netstandard2.0 netstandard2.1|
|.NET Framework||net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
|Tizen||tizen30 tizen40 tizen60|
|Universal Windows Platform||uap uap10.0 uap10.0.15063|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std:
Adds HF LF support to the TSL ASCII Protocol nuget packages for the 2173
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added Abandon() method on IAsciiTransport - use this with iOS when the Reader has been sent a SleepCommand to ensure that its transport cannot be connected to until the Reader is reconnected. On other platforms this is the same as Disconnect().
- Added support for Datalogic devices to the host barcode scanning.
- BugFix: iOS - Attempting to connect to a transport that is Lost or NotAvailable will now fail
- Fixed occasional, intermittent iOS connection issue
- Fixed issue with UWP USB connections after Reader has reset
- Removed (unused) dependency on Android support lib
- BugFix: Removed issue of extraneous ".vr" command when iOS device connects
- built for Android TargetFramework v10 (API level 29)
- Bug fix: iOS reconnection, after Reader has gone away, is now working - both after the connection is lost or if the Reader is put to sleep programmatically.
- The ConnectionState.Lost is no longer signalled for iOS transports - replaced with ConnectionState.NotAvailable
- Improved handling of lost connections on all platforms
- Bug fix: Multiple, active Reader connections are now supported on iOS - maximum simultaneous connections is limited by iOS
- First release of the new, high-level, Reader Operations API aimed at simplifying common RFID tasks.
Sample Code, demonstrating the use of the Reader Operations, is available in the TSL Xamarin.Std SDK
The Execute extensions for IAsciiCommander have been restored.
Fixes possible data loss issue with the Android USB support
- Fixes issue with reconnecting Readers (iOS, Android)
- Fixes minor issue with DLL versioning
- Fixes issue with missing licence file
- Fixes issue with reconnecting Readers (UWP)
- Fixes issue with UWP USB devices
- Bug fix: restored .NET45 support omitted from v1.3.0 package
- first release of the .NET Standard version of this SDK. At version 1.3 to bring in line with the Tsl.AsciiProtocol PCL version of this library