Syncfusion TreeMap for WindowsForms control provides a simple and effective way to visualize flat or hierarchical data as clustered rectangles with a specific, weighted attribute determining the size of each rectangle. This control has highly customizable features such as displaying hierarchical and flat-level data, legends, different layouts, and color mapping.
• Levels: Defines levels of various flat data and hierarchical data collection.
• Node: Tree map contains groups of data collection, and each group has one or more leaf nodes. Each leaf node is displayed as a rectangle that is sized, and colored according to values assigned.
• Color mapping: Supports categorizing nodes by customizing their colors based on the underlying value.
• Layouts: Tree map provides different types of layout options to view child nodes in effective ways.
• Legend: Used to add additional information for interpreting a tree map with various colors, shapes, or other identifiers based on data and application needs.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/winforms-ui-controls/treemap?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
- Syncfusion.Licensing (>= 126.96.36.199)