• Users can interactively provide report parameter inputs at run time to display reports based on the parameter.
• SQL Server RDL specification expressions are supported.
• Built-in SQL Query designer with a convenient user interface to create and view relationships between tables easily.
• A rich selection of built-in report items, including charts, grids, pivot grids, subreports, textboxes, images, lines, and rectangles for better visual representation of data.
• Report viewer supports multilevel grouping and sorting in data regions of report items such as tablixes, matrices and lists.
• Interactive features in RDL specification like drill through, hyperlink, and interactive sorting to work with report at runtime.
• Preview the report in print layout prior to printing. Page settings can be modified using page setup dialog.
• All static texts within the report viewer and report designer can be localized to any desired language.
• Displayed reports can be exported to popular file formats: PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HTML.
Learn more: https://www.syncfusion.com/reporting-tool?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
© Copyright 2019 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
Install-Package Syncfusion.Reporting.Web -Version 18.104.22.168
dotnet add package Syncfusion.Reporting.Web --version 22.214.171.124
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.Reporting.Web" Version="126.96.36.199" />
paket add Syncfusion.Reporting.Web --version 188.8.131.52
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.