The Blazor Maps is an ideal component for rendering maps from GeoJSON data or other map providers like OpenStreetMap, Google maps and Bing maps.
* GeoJSON layer - Bind GeoJSON data to the Maps to render any geometric shape in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) for powerful data visualization of shapes.
* Multi-layers - Allows to create a map with multiple geometric layers in a single view.
* Marker - Allows to indicate a place with symbols or mark messages at the desired latitude and longitude of a location on a map.
* Marker clustering - Allows to display multiple markers in the same location by clustering the markers when they overlap one another.
* Data label - Allow to identify the shapes by displaying the names.
* Bubble - It represent the underlying data values of the maps.
* Navigation lines - It denote flight route or ship route on a geographic map between two places with navigation lines.
* Colormapping - Customize the shape colors based on given values. It has three types: range color mapping, equal color mapping, and desaturation color mapping.
* Legend - To provide valuable information for interpreting the map with various colors, shapes, or other identifiers based on data and application needs.
* User Interaction - zoom, pan, single-click, double-click, highlight, and map selection provide effective interaction on the maps elements.
* Tooltip - It is used to get more information about layer, bubble, and marker on mouse over.
* Drill-down - Allows to drill-down the rendered maps to display a different shape data located on another layer.
* Selection and Highlight - Select a particular shape on mouse click and highlight on mouse hover to bring the center of attraction over other shapes on a map.
* Custom Shapes - Allows to create a map with custom shapes by rendering your own GeoJSON data to indicate building infrastructure, points of interest,flight/bus seat arrangement, cricket stadium, and more useful information.
* Annotation - Display any HTML element as an annotation at a specific point of interest on a map.
* Projection - You can change the projection of the default rendering map based on your need. It supports various types of projections namely, Mercator, Rectangular, Miller, Eckert3, Eckert5, Eckert6, and Winkel3.
* Print and Export - Export or print the rendered Blazor Maps to save a local copy for further use.
Feature Tour: https://www.syncfusion.com/blazor-components/blazor-maps
This is a commercial product and requires a paid license for possession or use. Syncfusion’s licensed software, including this component, is subject to the terms and conditions of Syncfusion's EULA (https://www.syncfusion.com/eula/es/). To acquire a license, you can purchase one at https://www.syncfusion.com/sales/products or start a free 30-day trial here (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/manage-trials/start-trials).
© Copyright 2021 Syncfusion, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Syncfusion Essential Studio license and copyright applies to this distribution.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps -Version 126.96.36.199
dotnet add package Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps --version 188.8.131.52
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps" Version="184.108.40.206" />
paket add Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps --version 220.127.116.11
#r "nuget: Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps, 18.104.22.168"
// Install Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps&version=22.214.171.124 // Install Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Syncfusion.Blazor.Maps&version=126.96.36.199
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.