SQLNado (SQLite Not ADO) is a .NET lightweight bloat free object persistence framework based on SQLite.
SQLNado supports all of SQLite features when using SQL commands, and also supports most of SQLite features through .NET:
* Automatic class-to-table mapping (Save, Delete, Load, LoadAll, LoadByPrimaryKey, LoadByForeignKey, etc.)
* Automatic synchronization of schema (tables, columns) between classes and existing table
* Designed for thread-safe operations
* Where and OrderBy LINQ/IQueryable .NET expressions are supported (work is still in progress in this area), also with collation support
* SQLite database schema (tables, columns, etc.) exposed to .NET
* SQLite custom functions can be written in .NET
* SQLite incremental BLOB I/O is exposed as a .NET Stream to avoid high memory consumption
* SQLite collation support, including the possibility to add custom collations using .NET code
* SQLite Full Text Search engine (FTS3/4) support, including the possibility to add custom FTS3 tokenizers using .NET code
* Automatic support for Windows 'winsqlite3.dll' to avoid shipping any binary file (supported on azure web apps).
Install-Package SqlNado -Version 1.2.2
dotnet add package SqlNado --version 1.2.2
<PackageReference Include="SqlNado" Version="1.2.2" />
paket add SqlNado --version 1.2.2
- No dependencies.