SpecDrill - An opinionated automated testing framework based on Selenium WebDriver
Install-Package SpecDrill -Version 1.1.7
dotnet add package SpecDrill --version 1.1.7
<PackageReference Include="SpecDrill" Version="1.1.7" />
paket add SpecDrill --version 1.1.7
- Migrated to .NET Core 3.1/.NET Standard 2.1
- Moved Browser initialization in _TestInitialize virtual method.
- Fixed Issue #34: Browser capabilities not being set properly
- Fixed Issue #33: Remove AcceptInsecureCertificates from BuildInternetExplorerOptions
- Upgraded to WebDriver 3.13.1
- Fixed Issue #32: Driver instantiation (local ChromeDriver) fails when capabilities are specified
- Fixed Issue #27: Expose Driver.Url(); Now it can be accessed as Uri object calling Browser.Url property.
- Fixed Issue #29: Add support to Edge browser
- Fixed Issue #30: Expose Browser Capabilities; Now any capability is passed to target browser instance.
- Added arguments support for browser driver (local runs)
- Upgraded to Webdriver 3.7
- Added arguments parameter (string array) in configuration e.g. browser.drivers.chrome.arguments (remote runs)
- Reverted to MsTest framework due to difficulties with running MsTestv2 in CI environments.
- You need to start with a MsTest test project before adding SpecDrill NuGetPackage
otherwise you have to add reference to your local version of MsTest:
>Add Reference > Extensions > select Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework > OK.
- Added automatic screenshot on test failure setting switch. Setting: webdriver.screenshots.auto : (bool).
- Added screenshot capability. Call SaveScreenshot from your TestCleanup method if screenshot needed.
- Added MsTest.TestAdaptor package needed to run tests with MsTest.TestFramework v2
- Fixed Issue #24: Browser should close even if the TestCleanup method has cleanup errors
- Switched from Visual Studio extensions to v2 Nuget packages for MsTest framework
- updated sample tests
- added minimal support for Appium. Supported capabilities:
> automationName, platformName, deviceName, browserName, udid, orientation
- revised element status check exception throwing behavior: element.IsAvailable (no); element.IsEnabled (yes); element.IsDisplayed(yes)
- fixed bug in wait logic due to throwing exception behavior changes
- fixed Wait with time limit unable to prevent throwing exception regression
- added doubleclick support
- added hover support
- improved drag and drop support and API
- added locator information to some exceptions
- fixed some bugs related to browser windows not being closed after test teardown
- Fixed Issue #20 - Current element indicator breaks layout
- Fixed Issue #21 - SpecDrill is not logging
- Fixed Issue #19 - Implicit wait is broken. Sometimes tests fail with Explicit wait when none is set from test code.
- Fixed Issue #18 - Fix hooks into MsTest lifecycle methods
- Fixed Issue #17 - Fixed Drag and Drop
- Added trace logging for framework initialization
- Fixed Issue #15 (enhancement) - Add Ability to extract pdf text
- Fixed Issue #11 - Wait.ForNoMoreThan(...) is broken
- Fixed Issue #8 - log4net.config in nuget package is empty
- Fixed Issue #7 - Provide meaningful exception when PageObject is lacking parameterless constructor
- Fixed Issue #6 - ListElement is not considering indexer's index parameter
- Fixed Issue #1 - Startup browser window size is not configurable
- Fixed Issue #4 - Support declarative (attribute based) way of declaring Page/Control objects
- Refactored searching for native elements
- Waits are now fault tolerant
- Fixed Issue #5 - Page load test fails for pages in iframe
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (3)
Showing the top 3 NuGet packages that depend on SpecDrill:
SpecDrill.SpecFlow - SpecDrill integration with SpecFlow
SpecDrill.NUnit - SpecDrill integration with NUnit 3
SpecDrill.MsTest - SpecDrill integration with MsTest
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.