Tool which can diff C# code semantically, rather than simply by the program's text.
This is a community project, free and open source. Everyone is invited to contribute, fork, share and use the code. No money shall be charged by this software, nor it will be. Ever.
Install-Package SemDiff -Version 1.1.0
dotnet add package SemDiff --version 1.1.0
<PackageReference Include="SemDiff" Version="1.1.0"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add SemDiff --version 1.1.0
1.1 | Bug Fix
* Non cs files are now properly ignored
1.0 | This release contains all the initial features of SemDiff
* Compatible with C# projects in Visual Studio (2015) that have a public GitHub repo
* Supports authentication with GitHub via personal tokens
* Identifies project's repo and GitHub URL
* Downloads data from all open pull requests
* Detects the moved method false-positive condition
* Detects the base class changed false-negative condition
* Packaged with NuGet
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.