Plugin for Xamarin forms. Allows you to open any page as a popup.
Support Android, iOS, UWP
Attention. This version is not compatible with 0.0.17 and 1.0.0
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Rg.Plugins.Popup -Version 188.8.131.52-pre
dotnet add package Rg.Plugins.Popup --version 184.108.40.206-pre
<PackageReference Include="Rg.Plugins.Popup" Version="220.127.116.11-pre" />
paket add Rg.Plugins.Popup --version 18.104.22.168-pre
- Fix Android. Back button didn't work
- Updated a min xamarin forms version to 22.214.171.124934
- Fix Android. PopupStack was not cleared after an application resume
- Removed Stubs project and added Init methods
- Doesn't have any changes
- Set min Xamarin.Forms version 126.96.36.1990 because only then Xamarin.Forms opened internal methods witch needed for this plugin
- Fixed iOS. The Linker removed library in release mode
- Added NET.Standard support
- Fixed Android. PopupPageRenderer thrown an exception when an user clicked on background if an animation was disabled and BackgroundClick could be invoked even if a touch was on Content. See [#173]
- Fixed iOS. Сhildren of PopupPage was not released from memory if them was removed before page was popped.
- Fixed iOS. ViewDidLayoutSubviews thrown an exception because it was invoked even when a popup was popped. See #134
- Fixed Android. BackgroundClick and CloseWhenBackgroundIsClicked didn't work with Xamarin.Forms 2.4.x. See #173
- Fixed iOS. The app could throw an exception when a popup is closed with an opened keyboard. See #122
- Fixed. Popups was not opened on iOS 8.x
- Fixed. Click on back button can throw exception
- Added instance for IPopupNavigation for MVVM and DI
- Added new opening system with UIWindow witch gives us to open some popups under native dialogs and action sheet
- Made PopupPage.SystemPadding as BindableProperty
- Fixed memory leaks on iOS, Android, UWP, WP
- Fixed clicking on buttons on all platforms. Buttons were not clicked when keyboard was opened.
- Fix. Popup page won't open on a modal inside a navigation page in iOS #49
- Plugin didn't work on UWP.
- Add support Windows Phone and UWP
- Initialization is not required now (except UWP)
- Improved performance animation on Android
- Now, new animation system
- Now it is possible to use one copy of the page a few times
- Add overridden methods OnAppearingAnimationEnd and OnDisappearingAnimationEnd
- Add overridden method OnBackgroundClicked in PopupPage
- Removed some reflection methods
- Removed from Popup Page, properties that override the default properties Page
- Fix. Glitch in animation when popping
- Fix. BackgroundImage is not visible in PopupPage
- Fix. DisplayAlert and DisplayActionSheet did not shown in iOS
- Fix. UWP project crashes in release mode.
- Fix. When you compile in the console does not display warnings.
- Fix. The application no longer crashes if during the animation, press the back button
- Add support Xamarin.Forms v188.8.131.52
- Add support Link All in android
- Fix the app crash on ios in release mode and add support Link All in iOS
- Fix ItemSelected did not work in ListView on ios
- Fix Popup not working if there was an open modal page.
- Renamed PopAllAsync in PopAll, since this method is not async
- Fix It does not throw an exception if an error occurred in the Popup Navigation.Pop Async
- Fix Renamed class names and methods that have been misspelled.
- Fix Demo not open after clone in git
- Add PopupPage close on backgroind click
- Make PopupPageRendere public modifier
- Fix Android Keyboard not hided when entry unfocused
- Fix Android Hide keyboard when popup open or close
- Fix iOS Moved popup when keyboard showed
- Add SystemPadding
- Fix Android PopupPage do not update layout in AppCompat
- Xamarin.Forms (>= 184.108.40.206934)
Showing the top 6 GitHub repositories that depend on Rg.Plugins.Popup:
A Xamarin Forms library for implementing Material Design
WhatsApp UI in Xamarin.Forms
A way to make budgeting easy. A basic idea for the community, made even better by the community.
Random cool stuff I play around using Xamarin.. :3 Some of these cool projects I feature them on my blog, with step by step explanation. :) Don't forget to check it out. Go to: theconfuzedsourcecode.wordpress.com