Rebex WebSocket is a multiplatform and simple-to-use WebSocket client library for C# and other .NET languages.
This is a paid commercial product with a free 30-day trial:
- Trial mode: Start your free 30-day trial by generating your trial key at https://rebex.net/support/trial-key.aspx
- Licensed mode: Purchase the product at https://rebex.net/shop/ and get your full license key at https://rebex.net/protected/nuget
When the full license key is provided, NuGet.org repository can be used to retrieve new versions of Rebex components as long as your support contract is active.
Fully supported platforms:
- .NET Framework 4.0, 4.5.x, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, 4.8
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1
- .NET Core 1.1 (via .NET Standard 1.5)
- .NET Core 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5 and 3.9 (not in the NuGet package, but available from https://rebex.net/)
- Mono 3.x, 4.x, 5.x
- Universal Windows Platform build 16299 and higher (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Xamarin.Mac 3.8 and higher (via .NET Standard 2.0)
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Rebex.WebSocket -Version 5.0.7077
dotnet add package Rebex.WebSocket --version 5.0.7077
<PackageReference Include="Rebex.WebSocket" Version="5.0.7077" />
paket add Rebex.WebSocket --version 5.0.7077
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.