Install-Package PhantomJS -Version 2.1.1
dotnet add package PhantomJS --version 2.1.1
<PackageReference Include="PhantomJS" Version="2.1.1" />
paket add PhantomJS --version 2.1.1
- Upgraded Qt to 5.5.1 (issue #13377)
- Added support for SSL Client Authentication (issue #11275)
- Added support for context menu event (issue #11429)
- Allow remote debugging to use random port assigned by the OS (issue #13432)
- Allow outer context to access arbitrary URLs (issue #11217)
- Fixed --local-storage-path and localStoragePath config option (issue #11596)
- Restored --local-url-access=no regression (issue #13412)
- Fixed an issue with loading JS modules contains a last-line comment (issue #12868)
- Fixed an issue with returning binary content in WebServer module (issue #13026)
- Fixed encoded URL loading on Windows (issue #12953)
- Fixed building with GCC 5 (issue #13518)
- Fixed file upload (issue #12506)
- Fixed latest OS detection (issue #13829)
This package has no dependencies.
Showing the top 4 GitHub repositories that depend on PhantomJS:
Annotation-based conditional validation library.
Shape-shifting your forms experience in ASP.NET MVC
C1 CMS Foundation - .NET based, open source and a bundle of joy!
Seleno helps you write automated UI tests in the right way by implementing Page Objects and Page Components and by reading from and writing to web pages using strongly typed view models.