See the version list below for details.
Install-Package PhantomJS -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package PhantomJS --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="PhantomJS" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add PhantomJS --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: PhantomJS, 2.0.0"
// Install PhantomJS as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=PhantomJS&version=2.0.0 // Install PhantomJS as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=PhantomJS&version=2.0.0
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (11)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on PhantomJS:
NReco.PhantomJS is a .NET wrapper for running PhantomJS (headless WebKit browser) from C#/.NET code.
This package is now DEPRECATED in favor of the PhantomJS package
A powerful C# web crawler that makes advanced crawling features easy to use. AbotX builds upon the open source Abot C# Web Crawler by providing a powerful set of wrappers and extensions.
This package contains .NET helper classes to make the creation of Selenium tests easier. It contains a Connector class that supports various initializations of the Driver. It also contains a utility class to assist in working with elements.
A basic styled framework to build a structured page or component model for writing UI Automation tests.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on PhantomJS:
Annotation-based conditional validation library.
- Switched to Qt 5 and updated WebKit (issue 10448)
- Implemented clearing of memory cache (issue 10357)
- Added support for HTTP header change for every request (issue 11299)
- Fixed rendering of CJK text by always linking the codecs (issue 10249)
- Ensured onResourceReceived is still fired on an error (issue 11163)
- Fixed possible crash in handling network requests (issue 11252)
- Removed hardcoded GhostDriver launching message (issue 12681)
- Allowed disk cache more than 2 GB (issue 12303)
- Netsniff example should exit when fails to load (issue 11333)